27 ➪ Go With Him?

I lay in my bed, the white silky sheets pushing up against my pale skin. All sounds being blocked out by the summer heat filling the room, air heavy on my chest.

I opened my eyes, squinting. I saw Karl and my two brothers. I tried speaking but couldn't even make out what I said myself. Wilbur looked stressed and tense, Techno was relieved. Karl just looked so melancholy though.

"I'm sorry, I failed you, Tommy.." He uttered, I was taken aback.

"K-karl-" I tried speaking but instantly started coughing a storm.

"Are you feeling any better?" Techno winced.

"Of course he isn't, He just tried to kill himself... Im glad he's here though.." Wilbur snapped, mumbling the last part.

"Wilbur! Quiet." Techno seemed to already be aggressive towards Wilbur.

Karl kept his melancholy expression, and it was quiet. "Tommy.. Why?" Karl spoke up.

I didn't know what to say.. By default it was an apology. "I'm sorry.. I.. I regret It.." I stuttered.

"But why did you do it in the first place?!" Wilbur got a little teary-eyed.

I had now words... I couldn't tell him the truth. It would break him, He was the breaking point.
"Mm.. I dunno." I whispered.

"Tell me!" Wilbur rasped.

"N-no.. I don't wanna.!" I sputtered.

"TOMMY J-"

"Wilbur. Enough. He doesn't have to tell you instantly. He almost DIED for fuck sakes." Techno was angry, I could hear it in his tone. Not even his words.

"TECHNO YOU HAVE BEEN ON MY ASS THIS WHOLE TIME!! OF COURSE IM GONNA B-"

"SHUT UP! I CANT TAKE YOU GUYS.. I can't take you guys yelling." Karl was crying.

"Fucking cry about it!" Wilbur yelled.

"Wilbur!" Both Techno and Karl both shouted at Wil.

"Stop being insensitive!"

"Im aloud to cry!" One said after the other, they were now fighting infront of me.. Some things really do never change.

I covered my ears with my weak arms, trying to be careful of any tubes. Karl seemed to have noticed my annoyed look and walked over to me whilst my two brothers were bickering.

"Tommy.. I wish I made it there sooner..? Are you ok to tell me what happened?.." He comforted.

"Y-yeah.. And it's ok. It really wasnt your fault. I-it was more.. Wilbur who pushed me to the edge. I love him but. God. H-here." I handed Karl my phone and he looked through the messages.

He held a hand to his mouth, probably thinking about how screwed up the things Wilbur said to me were. I would have thought the same.

"D-dont tell him though." I whispered. He looked confused.

"Dont you want to tell him?! He made you do this!"