16 ➪ Kill Himself.

I was coughing like crazy. I looked up to see I was in bed and everyone was looking over me, some crying, some terrified.

Luckily I wasn't in a hospital, I was in my bed.. Well, couch.

"Tommy!" Bad inaudibly yelled.

"Is he awake?!" I could hear Karl yell from the corner of the room as he ran over. I squinted my eyes from the blinding lights shining through my window.

The air was heavy, I started rapidly coughing again and they instantly held my head up so I wouldn't choke.. Well, Karl did.

"Are you feeling alright?" Karl asked calmly. I looked up at him confused. Why does he care? He's the one who fucked me over.

"I-I'm-" I was cut off by more coughing, It seemed to be water.

"S-sorry.. I was saying.. I'm a-alright. What happened to me..?" I muttered, trying to hold in coughs.

"Y-you don't remember..? I.. I punched you and then Karl tried to help you up, But you pushed him to the ground and ended up falling in the water. You almost drowned!" Tubbo exclaimed. Why did he punch me again..?

"Wh..What? Wait who saved me?!" I was so confused at this information..

"Karl.." Quackity mumbled.

I was a little surprised, but of course didn't show it. Karl looked at me, sadness traced his eyes. "Thank you, Karl," I spoke weakly.

He smiled a little, "You're welcome.. And again I'm sorry." He muttered.

I just didn't respond after that, I guess I felt more intent with him...
But I did not forgive him.

It was later in the day now, I felt better to move up and walk around, Although I would randomly cough. I also couldn't stop thinking of how Tubbo punched me.. Why did he do that? I then thought again and it clicked for me. His parents were always violent with him and would get mad easily.
Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I saw Karl sitting on a pool chair, just sitting there. I then thought of my last statement... Was I acting..

Was I acting like Phil?

I never wanted to be that man. But when I put it into touch.. It seemed true. I got mad so easily at Karl when most likely he was peer pressured into saying that. I know him, I know Karl. He wouldn't do it on purpose... Karl has always been there for me. He stopped me from almost killing myself that one time. Yeah everyone knows. Yeah, I hate it.. But, even though I said I hate Karl.. I just can't bring myself to actually hate him.

Maybe I'd talk to him later.

Time flew by so fast, It was already around time for dinner. I've been hanging out with Tubbo and Ranboo all day, we went hiking, swimming, and went to a nearby store. Today was a good day. The three of us walked to the dinner table to eat. I noticed Karl's face, he looked uneasy and odd, luckily he didn't see me looking at him. Throughout dinner, he just looked uncomfortable? What happened to him? Was it because of me..?

Suddenly he stood up and excused himself to the bathroom, I then looked at his untouched plate. He didn't eat a thing..? Nonono- What happened I'm actually concerned now.