6 ➪ Something wasn't right!

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Wilbur looked terrified, I don't blame him though. I mean, I would be scared too if I found out my brother was suicidal.

"Tommy.. Don't.. Are you serious..?" Techno shook, Is he dumb? Or dumb. Of course, I meant it.

"I don't know..Can we please talk later??" I mumbled, I didn't want to be rude.

"No. Tommy I'm not leaving until you tell us why, It can't just be about the adoption thing." Wilbur thundered, he sounded serious.

"I-.. Yeah, it's not.. Do I have to tell you?" Tears struck my eyes when he said 'adoption thing'.

"It's for the better, we can help you," Techno spoke up again. This felt like an interrogation.

"A-alright.. I don't really know, I mean I feel as if I have no friends.. Tubbo has barely talked to me and leaves me for Ranboo. and the adoption thing.. and dad.. and you Wilbur." I explained everything to them, I know I can trust them. I owe my life to them.

"Tubbo? I think you guys just have a lack of communication.. and dad. He's always been like this, I'm sorry I can try to talk to him more." Techno rambled, trying his best to try and solve some of my problems.

Wilbur stood behind Techno, hands in his own hair as he gulped. He started shaking and breathing heavily.

"Wilbur? Are you alright?!" Techno noticed the shaking mess behind him.

"Wil..?" I muttered and stood up from the bed.

"I-I'm.. Don't.. I'm sorry Tommy." He spat, with tears running down his face.

"Wil- It's alright! Please catch your breath.. It isn't your fault.." I felt tears form at the corners of my eyes, It wasn't his fault..

"You just said I was one of the reasons!?" He lashed out at me, then quickly went back to covering his face and sobbing. Techno had a hand on Wil's back to try and comfort him.

"I didn't mean that- I.. Just you going through so much stresses me out and makes me worry." I stuttered.

"Those a-are my problems.. The last thing I want is to push them onto you!" Wilbur yelled at me, making me jump a little.

"Wilbur I'm.. I'm sorry.. Please don't think it's your fault, you're not even the main problem!" I tried to reassure, quickly realizing my words and instant regret rushed through my head.

"Well.. I meant your not Even. A problem.." I tried to correct myself but I felt as if it was too late.

"Right. Not your main problem, still a problem though!" Wilbur seemed so upset, I didn't want this. He didn't believe me.

"Wilbur. Leave it alone, he didn't mean it like that." Techno stopped Wilburs crying. Wil looked shocked.

"Whatever.. Sorry, Tommy." Wilbur then got up and walked out, most likely stumbling to his room to smoke.

Techno looked at me, then started walking over. He gave me a light hug, I hugged him back tightly. It- Isn't my fault.. Is it? Did I make Wilbur sad? Make him smoke? Make him get beat up. And I did it again.. Why can't I just word things right, I don't want to see them hurt.