19 ➪ Until you are out.

I woke up to a missed call from Karl, Why was he calling me so late?

I then checked the time and realized I was late, It was already 2 pm?? How did I manage to sleep in that late?!

I instantly called Karl, He answered.

"Tommy!! HAHA DID YOU JUST WAKE UP?!" He laughed at my scruffy hair, I put it back in place shortly after.

"Uhm.. Yeah." I mumbled, only showing the top of my head.

"Tommy.. Did you stay up late?" He asked.

I stumbled a little, "Y-yeah.. I couldn't sleep after-.. Uhm. I couldn't sleep."

"After what?" Karl was looking concerned.

"Nothing nothing! I just tripped on my words, sorry." I excused myself.

"No issue.."

"Well anyways, have you eaten breakfast yet?" Karl asked.

"No.. I'll do that right now." I smiled at him checking on me.

"TAKE ME!!" He shouted.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!" I laughed at him.

I then walked downstairs with my phone in my hand, I looked around the corner before fully getting down. I instantly turned around when I saw Phil down there, how was I gonna take Karl?

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"I forgot my headphones." I lied to him, maybe I could just mute.

I got my headphones and started walking downstairs, instantly going on mute. Phil saw me come in and gave me a glare, I guess he was still mad. Karl was just watching me.

"Morning?" He said sternly.

I didn't respond, I just mad a grumble.

"You're brothers are so annoying, they can never wake up in time for school. You're lucky its homeschool for you. You'd probably be in deep shit." Phil laughed. I frowned a little, what kind of deep shit was he even talking about?

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I just assume you'd get bullied or be a trouble maker." He smirked whilst making some food, I was too focused on the conversation to notice.

"What makes you say that.." I grew a little angry with him.

"You're attention span, you're body, you're personality, mmm just you in general!" Its like he wanted to start another fucking fight.

"You can't be fucking talking! Look what you left me!" I pointed to my bruise, I had already made sure Karl couldn't see this.

"Do you want me to do it again?! God you never learn anything, this is why I have to homeschool you!!" He raised his voice.

"N-no- Please dont.." I shook a little, I don't want this.. especially not on call with Karl.

"Just dont piss me off." He spat.

"Why can't I just call the police on you?! I might just!" I yelled, getting a random jolt of confidence. I was instantly shut down.