34 ➪ Am I the Cause of it All?

Karl POV

"ghhh.." I groaned, my whole body hurt, and I had taken the pills. They finally came like an hour ago but I guess they hadn't kicked in. Whatever, It's what I get for being irresponsible.

"How are ya feeling?" Quackity barged in, he seemed to be most worried.

"Shit.. Those pills aren't doing anything." I sighed, putting my arm over my eyes.

"I'm sorry for not reminding you, but you need to stop throwing up all that food! You're miserable, Karl." Quackity shook, he looked at me with teary eyes and a blushed face.

"I'm gonna be alright, I just can't forget again."  I gave a weak smile, Quackity then flicked my nose.

"It's not funny.. Im worried." Quackity pouted, he tried to make it bratty and joking but I could tell he had much worry and stress.

"I know I know.. I'm worried too." Quackity gave me a small hug and then walked out, shutting the door quietly.

I tried falling asleep, but was then awoken by another person barging in. "Karl?.." It was Tommy..

"Hi.." I was uncomfortable.

"Hey- uhm.. Are you feeling better?" Tommy winced.

"I thought you were mad. Why. and did you self harm again?!" I saw the bandage on his arm, I'm guessing Quackity wrapped that. He had a way of doing it.

"I-I'm not.. And yeah.. It was just one cut, Quackity helped me though.." Tommy said.

"Well no. I don't feel better, I wish I didn't lose those damn pills." I mentally punched myself for that many times. I hated this pain.

"K-Karl.. Uhm.. You didn't forget them.. I.. I was the only wh.. who threw them away.. In my bathroom." Tommy mumbled..

I felt an urge of betrayal, an anger I couldn't describe.. I know he's struggling and has struggled with pills. But last time he took my pills too! I almost died. And I am hurting too.. Does Tommy not care about anyone else but himself, I get he's just a child but c'mon!

"What?" I snapped.

"I-i'm sorry! I just couldn't look at them anymore.." Tommy whined.

"YOU COULDVE TAKEN THEM OUT OF THE TRASH!? YOU KNEW!! SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY TOLD YOU?? WHO?!" I let all my anger out, yelling at him. He looked like he was tearing up.

"I'M SORRY OK?! I WAS STRESSED!! A-AND IT WAS-"

"YOU THINK IM NOT STRESSED, TOMMY?? I COULD DIE FROM THIS! WHY DO YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF?!" I interrupted him.

"YOU CANT BE MAD AT ME!? I LITERALLY ALMOST KILLED MYSELF AND I WILL IF YOU BLAME THIS ON ME." Tommy screamed at me, crying. His words disgusted me.

"TOMMY SHUT UP! IM SORRY IM YELLING BUT STOP TRYING TO MANIPULATE ME!! AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE FUCKING MAD AT YOU." I yelled at him, he's being stupid. I don't even care at this point.

"HOW THE FUCK AM *I* MANIPULATING YOU?! I GOT MANIPULATED. I LITERALLY WOULD GET BEAT AND WOULD CRY FOR HOURS ON END KARL. STOP TRYING TO PLAY VICTIM!" Tommy spouted absolute bullshit. I hate him right now.

I looked at him with a venomous look, "I am the victim Tommy. We both are. But in this situation you were the one who took my pills. I almost died, Is it that hard to understand?" I snapped at him.

"Well-.." Tommy went quiet.

"Exactly. Now get out, I don't want to talk anymore." I said sternly, I wasn't going to let him walk on me again.

He grumbled and slammed the door, sending waves of pain into my head. My throat burned, I quickly got up and ran to my sink, throwing up acid. hhhh why did I yell so much.. Quackity said not to. I never even found how which one of them told Tommy about my eating disorder. And I'm mad at whoever did, it's none of his business.

I wiped my mouth with a tissue and walked back to bed, feeling light headed. I didn't wanna talk to anyone, not even Sapnap or Quackity. I shortly fell asleep again.

Tommy POV

"How was I manipulating him?!" I screamed, ranting to Wilbur.

"Yeah that's stupid. You're going through a lot." Wilbur agreed.

"THANK YOU. Karl just ughhhh...  He annoys me SO much sometimes!" I groaned.

"Yeah. He annoys me 24/7 .. I hate him sometimes." Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows.

"What did he do to you?!"

"Took you away from me. Left me to die. Betrayed me.. Almost killed you." He sounded unsure about the last part.. Maybe Karl wasnt who I thought he was? Did Karl really do all of that.

Did he take me away from my own brother? Wilbur always cared me for me and loves me, Karl just came out of nowhere..

How did Karl leave him to di- oh.. When we left him- No. Karl did, Karl couldve taken him too..

Betrayed him by saying those awful things.. But he never almost killed me? Not once.

"What do you mean about the last part?" I asked.

"B-because he wasn't there to save you when you almost killed yourself! and left you home alone!! You can't be trusted." Wilbur rambled.

"What? I can be trusted, Wilbur. You treat me like an insane person! I'm just mentally ill.. I can keep myself safe most of the time." I shouted.

"Most of the time."

I didn't respond, just mumbled no. I didn't have more to say. Nevermind.

"You were the breaking point for me." I said monotonously.

"Huh..?!" His eyes widened.

"Yeah. You sent me that message then blocked me!" I shouted, quickly realizing it wasn't Karl's fault.

"What?! Why are you trying to blame me?! This is Karl's fault.. Remember!?" Wilbur cringed.

"Shut up! Stop trying to put that into my head?! Why can't we ever get along!!?" I screamed, on the verge of tears.

"God stop being dramatic. We get along all the time, you just end up doing something stupid!" Wil spat.

"I'm so done with you! I don't do anything, So drop it."

"Whatever." Wilbur rolled his eyes and left me alone in the room.

I thought it would be better here..

Am I the cause of it all?