29 ➪ I Need It.

Holy shit... I don't want to be here... I don't wanna- "AHHH" I heard a screech from downstairs. I was in my old room. Im guessing Wilbur.. Im scared, where's Karl?..

I sped ran downstairs and too the door, I wasn't quick enough. I felt my feet sweep from the floor and I fell, "ow.." I whimpered.

"Do you want me to fucking kill Karl. I will." Phil threatened and then kicked me lightly to get up, I'm glad it wasn't hard.

"P-please dont.." I got up, dusting off my legs. Wilbur came into the room, bandages on all 4 limbs and short sleeve and shorts. His hair was messy and he was skinny.. Very skinny. I was so distracted by his figure that I didn't even notice he had a bloody nose, I instantly ran over.

"Wil! Are you alright?!" I exclaimed, grabbing any near tissues.

"Y..Yeah.." He mumbled, zoned out. He didn't look ok at all.. God what did Phil do to him..?

"My head hurts.." He held the side of his head and he started swaying a little. He suddenly fell over, I couldn't catch him in time.

"Wilbur!" I dropped to the floor and onto my knees. He was completely passed out. shitshit what do I do. I felt myself tear up.. I hated this house. The smell of cigarettes, the sound of shouting, the constant taste of blood. All of it, I hated it.

I was suddenly sobbing, then felt a presence.

"What did you do?." Phil spat.

Karl POV:

"Shitttt WHAT DO I DO!!" I was in my car banging my head against the wheel. What do I DO. Does this dumb car have a calling manual?!!

I clicked around a few buttons on the touchscreen. Oh shit. There is one. YESSS.

I took in a deep breath, a little anxious to call the police. I dialed 999 and waited for them to pick up, rapidly bouncing my leg.

"Hello?" A women on the other side of the phone answered.

I exhaled, "Uhm.. H-hi I need help." I gulped.

"Hm?" She asked.

"My friend he is being a-abused by his father.. and so are his brothers.. A-and he almost killed me, please come." I whimpered, suddenly telling her.

"Ok, can I have the adress and where are you?" She typed on her keyboard.

I stated the address and that I was sitting in my car outside of the house, "Alright, I'll get you someone over there. Stay on the line." She instructed.

I waited about 15 minutes for them to arrive, breathing heavily when I saw them show up. This was all so sudden..

"Sir." His voice was clouded by the window, he knocked on it.

I rolled down the window for the officer, "Hello." I greeted him with a shaky voice.

"Can you tell me your name and if you know the name of the people in this house." He asked, getting out a small notepad.

"I'm Karl.. Uhm. The abusive father is Phil.. and im friends with all three children, Tommy, Technoblade, and Wilbur." I explained.