38 ➪ Get Out.

Sapnap POV

"HOW?!" Karl screamed, Dramatic.

"How do you THINK. Karl."

"He isn't the issue!! Stop saying that!" Quackity butted in.

"No I will not, not until the problem is fixed. And as of now- He is the issue!" I snapped back.

"How?!" Tommy cried.

"First off, you unintentionally manipulate people. Second, you can hurt us all at times with your actions- th-third.. You affect other people's relationships sometimes.. I'm sorry to say all this but it's the truth, Tommy." I rambled, I was on the verge of tears thinking about how me and Karl fought so much when he was gone. I don't think we are on good terms.

Everyone was silent after that.. Uh oh. "Do I r-really do all of that?.." Tommy was sobbing.

"Not intentionally." Wilbur spoke. I was amazed his own brother admitted it.

"I'm so sorry." Tommy covered his face with both hands, I felt bad for him. But he needed to be held accountable.

"Sapnap he is just a child, he doesn't realize sometimes the impact of the things he does." Karl defended.

"But he isn't a baby! Dont treat him like one!!" I yelled.

"We aren't!" Quackity growled.

"It really sounds like it. His age doesn't defend his actions." I crossed my arms.

Karl went quiet, He knew I was right. Quackity just kept going.

"It defends some of them! Yeah he needs to grow better but you can't be mad at him for that?!" He squeaked.

"So He's aloud to be mad at people but when it's my emotions and anger it isnt aloud?! That's so dumb." It felt as if they were all against me, which I'm pretty sure was true. I don't care though, I'll push my reasoning into their thick skulls if it's the last thing I do.

"No-.. You are aloud to have emotions i'm just sayi-" Quackity tried to lie.

"YEAH. You're just saying. More like demanding." I cracked.

"I'm not demanding SHIT from you!" Quackity bickered at me.

Tommy POV

I was silently crying, Wilbur was mad at me.. So was Sapnap. Karl and Quackity were trying to defend me, even though Sapnap was right. I'm a bad person. And I know it.

I need to change but how? Why am I so awful? How do I fix myself. I NEED to fix myself.

I felt Karl start to drag me out of the room, I couldn't hear anything over the amount of yelling. Sapnap and Quackity were screaming at the top of their lungs.

Karl pulled me upstairs to my room. He slammed the door shut, "I'm sorry about them." He sighed.

"A-am I really that much of a problem.?" I paused, trying to process it all.

"No, Tommy. You arent a 'problem' you just have problems. everyone does." Karl mocked Sapnap.

"I dunno.. That is why I left. And right when I get back there is already a fight?.. Involving me." I looked down, Sapnap was right.

"That was Sapnap! He was the one who star-"

CRASH

"Holy shit-" Karl jumped.

I flinched and went into a panic, why are they fighting?!!! Physically?? oh god oh god is Wilbur ok. "K-Ka..rl" I breathed heavily.

"Tommy?!"

I started crying, thinking about Phil abusing us. The loud noises they were so so loud. Stop it.

"I-is.. Are they.. Ok?!" I cried, Karl hugged me tightly. He was always there to protect me. I wish he was there when Phil was there. He felt like a emotional and physical shield at times.

I was so wrong for being angry at him.

"Tommy they are fine- I.. I pro..mi..- mise." Karl's voice broke, I couldn't see his face. What happened?

"Karl..? Are y-you ok?" I sniffled, calming down a little.

He went limp in my arms.. holy- "KARL?!" I put him out of the limp hug, looking at his face.

He covered his face with his hands, he looked so red. "Karl?.. Why are you- What is it?.." I sympathized.

"Th-they always do this-.. A-and THEY KNOW I HATE IT! They a-always apologize but never stop?! I don't understand.." Karl ranted, I didn't know how to help him, so comforting is the best I can do.

"I'm so sorry-.. I wish I could help- B-but why do they even physically fight? Is it that bad??" I cringed, that didn't come out right.

"Of course it's bad, Tommy!! It reminds me so much o-of.. I don't want to be reminded- I.. I just want them to stop." Karl cut himself off, I was very curious as to why he wouldn't just tell me.

Suddenly Wilbur barged in with the two of them, Quackity had a black eye and Sapnap has a bleeding cut on his arm. When Karl looked at the two his crying got 10x worse. What the fuck did they do to eachother?!

"Karl- And Tommy.. I'm very sorry." Sapnap mumbled, Wilbur elbowed Quackity.

"Ok Ok!- Fine.. Uhm, I'm sorry Karl." Quackity sounded insincere, But I know he wouldn't want Karl upset.

"You both kn-know I hate that.. And you don't stop.." Karl whined.

"Listen, I'm aloud to do whatever. Even if that means beating the shit out of the prick. So stop getting so butthurt." Sapnap said in hypocrisy, Quackity laughed at the remark.

"Yeah! Karl I love you and all but you are so sensitive.." Quackity confessed. I was astonished, It was obvious Karl had something terrible in his past. And they were just making fun.

"You guys switch up so fast." Wilbur said sternly, angry at them.

"So what?!" Sapnap snapped, I don't think he meant that.

"So you guys are in the wrong!" I yelled.

"NO I AM NOT TOMMY!" Quackity and Sapnap synced.

"YOU ARE! YOU YELL AT ME FOR SHIT BUT I CANT TO YOU?! IT ISNT FAIR! AND IT ISNT FAIR THE WAY KARL IS FEELING BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS!! YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES AND IT SHOWS!" I exclaimed, letting out all I was feeling.

Quackity and Sapnap both went quiet, I felt a little scared as if I am in the wrong now. Karl was still crying but calmed down a little.

Sapnap then suddenly walked out of my room and slammed the door shut. I looked at Quackity, he looked uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, Karl. I let my anger-.. explode on all of you too-! I'm so sorry.. I wish I didn't and don't. I hope it is the last time but I doubt it is.." Quackity went on and on. He sounded genuine now. I felt bad for him
and made that clear, I gave him an empathetic look.

Wilbur on the other hand was still pissed, I saw him seethe with anger.

"Get out."