63 ➪ All of it.

Tommy POV

"Hey, Ranboo." I'm so glad he picked up. I sniffled a little.

"Tommy? Hi.. Uhm- are you okay?" His comforting voice echoed through my white tiled bathroom. The door was locked, I was just sitting in the corner.

"No.. I've had the worst day ever." I whined.

"What happened? do you wanna talk about it?"  Ranboo asked.

"It's graphic- I don't know if you wann-"

"Tommy I'll be fine, you aren't." He interrupted. It felt good to know he cared.

"Ok.. Well when I got back I went to check on Wilbur and-uhm." I gulped, building up the courage to repeat the words.

"Its alright." He assured.

"N-No I can't.. It's so hard to talk." I started crying- Stop crying. you are such a crybaby.

"Take your time, I'm not gonna leave you." I could see the exact smile he had across his face somehow.

I was quiet for a bit, trying to reclaim my tears back into my eyes and talk.

"Wilbur was .. on the floor." I huffed.

"A-and.. He had a noose.. around. Around his neck." I inhaled, trying to catch my breath. It was so much of a struggle to talk.

"He was— Crying. I started crying.. and. The noose was in half.. Snapped." I teared up again.

"H-half around his neck.. and— ... half tied to the fan. There was.. A-a stool too.. Knocked over." I sobbed immediately after my last word, I couldn't hold it in.

"Is.. Wilbur alright?" Ranboo sounded amazed. Not in a good way.

No words came out, just cries into my hands. Ranboo heard quickly.

"Hey hey hey— Tommy! Wilbur is alright. right? So no need to worry.. He's safe?" He was unsure on what he was saying. He took his chances. If Wilbur wasn't ok, this would make it worse. But Wilbur is fine. So I feel better.

I tried to calm down my breathing patterns, slowly shaking. I was able to say coherent words after a minute, "He— is fine. Not in his head though." I shook my head.

"I just wish.. I just wish things were how they were before. I'm— so so tired." I wailed into the phone. After that Ranboo comforted me, telling me I should talk to Wil. Which was true. But he probably wanted to be alone.

Wilbur POV

I heard my door creek open, "Hello?" I greeted confusedly.

"Hey.. I wanted to say sorry for what I said earlier. Techno yelled at me for it." It was Tommy, I don't feel like talking.

"It's fine." Keep it short and simple.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." I rolled my eyes, sighing too.