61 ➪ Looking up

"Tommy."

"Tommy wake up."

I squinted my eyes open, seeing Techno standing over me. "Karl made food, also you fell asleep on the floor. Don't be surprised if you're back hurts." He laughed and helped me up.

"Goodmorning.." I yawned, feeling a shiver down my spine and then a sudden pain too. Techno was right. I stayed up late thinking about Ranboo.. I really could not sleep. At all.

"Come down." Techno and I walked down the grand staircase, and too the massive kitchen. I was Wilbur sitting at the table, trying to cut an avocado. Karl was still just cooking toast.

I sat down next to him. He looked a little upset, he was struggling to cut out the seed. He threw the green fruit onto his plate, the whole room jumped as he slammed down his knife. He put his hands on his head and looked down at the table in frustrated. "What happened?" Karl asked, stopping what he was doing.

"I CAN'T FUCKING CUT THIS THATS WHAT!" Wilbur snapped at Karl, why was he so enraged over a fruit?

"Wilbur- It's just an avocado why are you so mad." Techno laughed. He said exactly what I was thinking.

"I DONT CARE!" He teared up, grabbing the avocado and the knife with a tight grip.

"You obviously care too much." I butted in, Wilbur looked at me with a tension full face.

"NOBODY ASKED YOU TOMMY." He screamed, when he said my name he stabbed the avocado, then stabbing his hand. The cut was deep, blood instantly spilled out.

Everyone laughed at his outrage, Wilbur started crying, "SHUT UP!" He sobbed, then standing up in anger and embarrassment. He stomped off back upstairs to his room, slamming the wide door. It shook the whole house.

I felt a little guilty for making him cry, Karl and Technoblade on the other hand were just giggling at his rage. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Techno said.

"Yeah.. He really didn't need to snap at me." Karl rolled his eyes. Wilbur was bleeding.. Why did we all laugh- I'm awful for that!

"I'm gonna go check on him-"

"Don't, he was rude." Techno interrupted me and grabbed my shoulder.

"But- He hurt himself.. Shouldn't we go help?" I was so worried for him, how can they just brush it off.

"Tom, Wilbur knows how to bandage himself. He doesn't need us." Karl said.

"What!? He does! He seems really upset- something is wrong!" I cried, Wilbur had these random moments like this.

"Tommy stop-" Techno tried.

"No! You stop! Let go." I tugged my arm back and ran upstairs to his room, I frantically banged on his door.

There was no answer. "Wilbur!" I shouted from outside. I heard a mumble from inside, then I quietly creeked open the door and crept inside. He was under his blanket, quiet.

"Wilbur.. I'm sorry for laughing. Can you look at me?" I tried tugging the blanket, it wouldn't budge.

"N-no.. I don't wanna see you right now.." It was obvious he was trying to hold in sobs.

"Did you at least bandage yourself?" I tilt.

"Mmhm.. I just- please leave.." Wilbur groaned.

"Please tell me if you are mad or not." I pondered for reassurance, I always needed it.

"Hmmm.. I don't know, Tommy. Maybe use your fucking ears. Do I sound angry?!" He snapped at me.

"Yeah.. Why?" I knew the answer.

"Because you guys are assholes. I can't control my outrages, Ok?" He mumbled, still under the blanket.

"I- I didn't know.. I thought you were just mad. I'm sorry." I said. "Hey- And Techno and Karl didn't see the cut."

"Stop trying to defend them! They are adults." He yapped, Finally revealing his face.

He was crying, "Oh- Sorry. I shouldn't." I spoke, then he went quiet. I didn't know what to say, we just stared around at the room, not talking.

"Wil..?" I tried breaking the silence.

"What."

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, perfect. Go check on Ranboo or something." He rolled his eyes and went back under the cover.

"Oh.. Ok.?" I cringed, walking out of his room.

Maybe I should call Ranboo, I completely forgot. I'm an awful friend.. Fuckk... I grabbed my phone and called him. "Ranboo?" He instantly picked up.

"Hi, Tommy!!" I could hear his smile through the phone.

"Hey! How are you?"

"I've been really anxious lately, but otherwise I'm fine!" Ranboo told, I believe him.

"How are you?" Ranboo asked.

"Uhm- I'm alright.. I got in a fight with Wil. I don't know what was up with him, he just was really angry." I shrugged. Ranboo looked just as confused as I was.

"Did something happen?"

"Well- I don't really know but he was trying to cut an avocado and couldn't. Then he got really mad and started yelling at us all, then accidentally cut himself." I realized I was very much in the wrong.

"Well have you talked to him?!" Ranboo said.

"Yeah... I think we are alright? I don't know."

"Uhmm.. Well besides that are you fine?" He asked.

"Mhm! I love this new house, I'm actually really really happy! I wish you could live with us." I whined, Giving him puppy dog eyes.

"Tommy- I cannot just but into your family like that. You know this." Ranboo put a hand to his forehead.

"Yes you cannnnnnn!!" I jokes, I really wish he actually could..

"I cantttttt..." He groaned, laughing a little.

"Can I head over there?" I asked.

Ranboo nodded, I then asked Karl and he drove me over.

"Hey!! I missed you!" I instantly ran and hugged him.

"Tommy- I don't think it's even been a whole day?!" He laughed.

"I know... I just wish I could live with you forever, spending the week here was so fun!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms.

"It's awesome having you as a friend, I agree!" He smiled, taking me inside.

Him and I chilled at his place for the rest of the day. We watched shows, prank called Karl, streamed, and much more.

Things are looking up.