64 ➪ Jealous

Sometimes I think to myself how differently things could have gone. If I never joined that VC, if I never hurt myself, if me and Wilbur got along.

Staying here is permanent, we aren't moving. So nothing will ever change, and that's just the sad truth. I've calmed down on hurting myself.. but who knows if i'll do it again. I don't want to.

I didn't want a lot of things, but they still happened.

"Tommy, I'm sorry." Wilbur stood behind me. I was watching the sunset over the hills. The balcony was a wide space, Wilbur walked next to me.

"For what?"

"Hitting you. I didn't mean it." Wil obviously felt guilty. I don't think he would've apologized if he didnt think I was angry.

"It's fine. I'm over it." I huffed, my breath cold.

"Tommy, I'm tired of fighting with you. It's like everyday." Wilbur threw his arms with expression. I turned around towards him.

"I wonder why."

"Are you kidding me right now, Tommy. I don't want to fight with you! And you are being snarky for no reason."  Wilbur complained.

"I have a reason to be that way." I replied sternly, Wil looked hurt.

"What did I do..?" He sounded melancholy.

"Figure that out yourself."

"I-.. I don't know what I did?" He whined.

"You never know, Wilbur! I can't do everything for you!" I shouted.

"You dont need to!- I just— don't get what I did besides the slapping thing.. I thought you forgave me?" Wilbur looked down.

"Do I look like I forgave you." I hissed.

"You just said you did!"

"DOESN'T MEAN I MEANT IT!" I yelled in his face.

I huffed, "You are a liar, Tommy."

I gulped, "No i'm not—" I tried talking but Wilbur just walked back inside, looking like he was wiping his tears.

This will never work. There is always gonna be something between us. I start most of it too.. Nothing will change.

Karl POV

I saw Wilbur suddenly stomp into my room, "Whats up—" ...with a tear-stained face. "Woah- Are you okay?!" I stood up from my bed and walked over to him.

"No.. I want to hurt myself again." He whined, sobbing his eyes out. I hugged him so tightly, Wilbur has grown so much.

"You are brave for telling me, thank you. Do you wanna sit down with me and talk about it?" I tried to comfort him.

He nodded and fell onto my soft sheets. "It's Tommy again. He's being rude— I apologized for hitting him and then he said he forgave me! but then he didn't?— I don't get him. Now I feel awful." Wilbur rambled to me, it seems Tommy maybe needs space.