41 ➪ They Were Both Gone.

"Hey, Tommy! I like your sweater." How random. Karl smiled as I walked out of my tent, I had fallen asleep. It was the next morning. Jeez...

"Thanks!" I smiled, I felt a small wave of happiness at the compliment. Even though it was small I still felt appreciated.

"We are gonna go on a hike, do you wanna come?" He asked.

"I dunno- I don't wanna ruin it for you guys or annoy you. Have fun!" I smiled.

"Tommy.. You aren't any of that, you should know that." Karl rubbed my head, I frowned a little.

"Are you sure?" I wasn't sure.

"I am. No one here thinks you are, you never even do anything annoying.." Karl frowned also, I smiled a little.

"Thank you," I grinned, I didn't even know if that were true. He could be bluffing.

Karl and I walked to them all, "Sorry I took awhile, I was getting Tommy."

"No problem- Is he coming?" Quackity smiled.

"Yup!" Karl answered, I was surprised to see them all cheery and happy. It wasn't usually like this. But now I felt some of that happiness. I'm happy.

We started our hike, we were going up a massive mountain trail. The way was so pretty, there were a bunch of little animals.. Which Quackity chased off.. But other then that it was nice.

"Godd.. I'm so tired.." I whined.

"Stop complaining." Wilbur rolled his eyes.

"You can't act like you aren't worn out too!" I shouted.

"It isn't an act. You're just weak." He gave me a sinful grin, I really hated that grin sometimes.

"Ugh whatever." I shrugged, my legs were dying.

When we made it to the top of the mountain the view was beautiful. Then I remembered we had to walk back down..

"Tommy! You excited to do all that again but backwards!!" Quackity smacked my back playfully.

"Atleast it'll be downhill..." I groaned.

"Maybe I should push you so you dont have to walk!" Sapnap teased.

"AH! DONT DO THAT!!" I ran away from him and screamed.

"Chill!" He laughed, I pouted in response.

Once we made it down the hill I was completely worn out. My body hurt like hell. I sat down for about 15 minutes, just resting my hot head. Wil then suggested him and I put up some of the hammocks we brought.

"TOMMY YOU DUMBASS IT DOESNT GO THERE?!" Wilbur ran over to me, I think I tried to clip something to the wrong thing? I don't even know- I was more concerned about his yelling then the dumb hammock.

"Sorry-"

"God just- Do you ever LISTEN!?" He shouted.
I was terrified of Wilbur whenever he was angry. He always had a big personality.