5 ➪ That's the point.

𝚃𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚍𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I lay in sweat, the sun rising through my blinds. God, I'm tired. I couldn't sleep at all last night, I kept mourning Tommy and Wilbur. I felt so bad for Tommy, I wish I had told him sooner. He probably still pissed. And Wilbur is struggling too, I'm worried about his ED.

I sighed to myself and stretched my arms, yawning. I checked my phone, Shittttt its 4 am... Maybe I go check on them.

I stepped onto the shivering wood floor and opened my squeaky door quietly. I tip-toed to Wilburs room, Silently opening his door.

He was fast asleep, good.
I closed his door to let him rest, then walked over to Tommy's door. Locked.

"Fuck.." I whispered like a mouse to myself, Is he ok?

I grabbed a bobby pin out of my hair that kept my bangs up and started to lock pick his door.

"Got it!" I whisper yelled happily. The happiness didn't last.

I opened the door to see Tommys light on and nowhere to be seen.

"Tommy?" I whisper yelled again.

I lifted up his blankets, psh. like he would be under there.

"Toooommm-" I was interrupted by his bathroom light on.

I walked over and knocked, no response. I heard snoring from inside. Hopefully, he was just really tired and fell
asleep in there. I would have never seen this coming, what I saw in there.

"Tommy? Tommy. Tommy, I'm coming in!" I spoke in a quiet but more hearable voice.

I slowly opened the door. My eyes became bloodshot at the sight of my little brother on the floor.

I covered my mouth with my hands and dropped to the floor.

"N-no.. Tommy..- Why.??" I sobbed. my hands shaking violently as I crawled slowly over to him. Why would he do this to himself? W-was I the cause of this.???.

I grabbed the blade that was in his limp hand, then went through all his drawers. I gulped at the sight of the about 10 blades in my hand. I put them in my pocket to dispose of later.
Should I wake him up? Or let him rest. I sighed to myself,

"Tommy," I whispered, putting my hand on his arm, avoiding any of the slashes on them.

"Tommy!" I whisper shouted.

He suddenly jolted up from his rest, breathing hastily and tears forming. He took his hand to his chest, grabbing on his heart.

"T-Techno?! What time is it- why are you- I. oh." He panicked, then stopped when he looked at himself, covered in blood.

Tears pricked his eyes as he covered his arms.

"I-I'm sorry.." He sobbed. I took him into my arms, hugging him gently. He mewled into my arms with shaky hands.

"W- Tommy. Was this my doing?" I pulled out of the hug, looking into his teary eyes.