51 ➪ Won't do It.

Tommy POV

I came back from Ranboo's place and was back home with Karl and Wilbur. Like how it was before. I let out a sigh, then of course... Wilbur came in.

"Tommy! How was Ranboo's?" He smiled.. What is going on.

"Huh? Oh well.. It went fine?" I mumbled. This was odd for him.

"Did something happen? I watched your guys stream, you looked fine." He sat down next to me.

What did Karl put into his head.. It sucks to think that him being nice is abnormal.

"I mean.. I told him about Quackity. He looked like he took it alright." I sighed. "I'm still sad over the fact."

"Maybe you should go hang out with Ranboo more, he's nice." Wilbur smiled sadly.

"What? What's going on, Wilbur. Usually you are mean to me." I questioned him.

"Oh. Well I noticed how happy you were with Ranboo rather then Karl and I! So I didn't wanna take that away from you." Wilbur's eye's got a little red, like he was about to cry. But he just smiled.

Wilbur POV

"Oh. Well I noticed how happy you were with Ranboo rather then Karl and I! So I didn't wanna take that away from you." I held back tears. I'm the problem. I was always the problem.

I set expectations too high for Tommy. He was never going to reach up to them.

And when he didn't I yelled and made him drop lower, while everyone else raised up.

I make him upset and I understand that fully now. Before it was just him and Karl, together like glue.

So much has happened that they've drifted apart, it's hard to watch.

Do I tell him I'm leaving?

Maybe later I will.

It's probably too early to die.

"Wilbur?! Are you alright? Why are you crying and smiling." My little brother. My little brother looked at me with a concerned face.

Even though I was only older by 8 monthes, I still felt like I was much more mature then him. I've never been a good example, that role was left for Techno.

But he left.

For good.

I gave Tommy words of reassurance, "I'm alright as long as you're alright. I care for you."

"Wh-.. What are you even talking about!?" He looked weirded out.

"You. I'm talking about you, Tommy."

"No- seriously what is wrong?? You sound like you are about to do something you'll regret!" He caught on.

I was choked, not sure of what to say or do. I just laughed, not thinking.

"Tommy we're in the wrong place. Remember when we were really young and Dad would take us to the park all the time. We would play tag while Techno and Dad just watched." I explained my memory.