18 ➪ Better.

Why did that week have to go by so quick..?

Tommy: Hi Karl I miss u already :(

Karl: miss u too Tommy :< we can always just call tho!!

Tommy: I guess.

I shut off my phone and rolled back into my velvet sheets. Then, of course, Phil barged in.

"Tommy!! Why didn't you say hi!? I missed you." He hugged me, I didn't return it.

"How was it?" He asked with a smile.

I looked him up and down and sighed, "It was alright.. eh." It wasn't that good.

He then made a disapproving face at me, "You're lucky I even let you go." He growled.

"What?! It wasn't the greatest trip but I was happy to go!" I raised my voice.

He looked angry and said, "What even happened that was so bad?!"

"I don't have to tell you that," I muttered.

"I'm your father, I deserve to know!" He yelled, sounding way more aggressive.

"NO, YOU DONT!" I screamed at him.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" He demanded I tell him.

"IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU! I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU SHIT! WHY CANT YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?!" I rasped, I literally just got home and we're fighting. Great.

"DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME TOMMY!" He screamed in my face.

"ILL DO WHATEVER I WANT! I HATE YOU!" I didn't mean that.. Do I mean that?

"YOU LITTLE BITCH." He shouted that and then smacked me across the face. He hit me hard, I put my hand to my cheek and looked at him in disgust.

"What the hell is wrong with you.." I said in a low tone.

"NO! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID I EVER EVEN ADOPT YOU?!!!" He questioned himself, completely ignoring the fact he just hit me. I felt tears prick my eyes at the last statement he made.

"You're a mistake, Tommy. No one fucking wants you. You're lucky I EVER took you in. You're lucky I don't kick you out right now. YOU are lucky I don't beat the shit out of you right now." He exclaimed in a low growl. I was soon crying at everything he said. Was that true?

"You really seemed like you were about to a second ago!" I bickered, god why did I say that???

He then took his hand to the collar of my shirt, "KNOW YOUR FUCKING PLACE." He then grabbed my throat and threw me to the ground below him. I thought he just mentally abused us.. now, this?

I started coughing violently and held my hand to my neck in pain. "I-I'm sorry.." I sputtered.

"YOU SHOULD BE." He then kicked me in the face. My nose started bleeding again and It would probably leave a massive bruise.

"Little mistake." He whispered those words then walked out of my room, slamming the door behind him. It made me jump a mile when he did.

My body felt numb, there was too much to process. I wasn't even crying now, just sitting and bleeding in disbelief. I wiped the blood off of my nose. My arms were shaking as I held my cheek, feeling a bruise form. Is this how it was with Tubbo..? Now I understand why he didn't want to go back.

Suddenly the pain kicked in and I let out a small whimper and held my neck. I wanted to call Karl.. But would he help? Would I worry him? What if he tries to commit again..? I guess Ill just bear with the pain for now..

I got up off the ground and looked at the time, It was getting close to sundown. My feet led me downstairs to where I walked out the door quietly. I was on my way to the convenience store, I needed a foundation or something to cover up my bruises.

It got dark quickly, the wind was cold. Would the people working think anything of me? I walked inside the store and looked for a foundation that matched my pale skin, then paid.

"Thank you," I spoke as I walked out. I felt the cold atmosphere push against my flesh, a shiver was sent through my spine.

When I got home It was almost 8 pm. I walked through the door and Techno was there,

"Where were you?!" Techno shouted, I flinched a little, trying not to face him.

"The store," I mumbled.

"For what.." He sighed.

"I got a tiny snack, I already ate it though." I lied.

"Whatever." When did Techno lose his care for me? That wasn't even a good lie. I stumbled up to my room and laid down.

Karl: Hii Tommy

Karl: Are you doing good so far, how was ur dinner?

I didn't even have dinner. I was too tired to anyway. The lack of motivation was getting to me, I literally just got home. How could I already hate it? I winced when I rested my head again on my pillow, it rubbed on my neck.

I was staring at the roof, thoughts racing through my mind as always. I suddenly jumped up as I heard my door slam open.

"TOMMY?! DIDNT I TELL YOU TO KNOW YOUR PLACE." Phil was here and screaming again, where were Wilbur and Techno.?

I instantly started crying and crawled back to the corner of my bed, "I-I'm sorry.."

"WHY DOES PHYSICAL CONTACT SEEM TO BE THE ONLY WAY I CAN MAKE YOU LISTEN?? OR DOES IT NOT?! BECAUSE YOU WENT OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION!!" Phil screamed in my face again and grabbed my wrist, yanking me out of my bed and onto the ground. I covered my face with both arms, trying to block myself.

"I barely even hit you earlier, stop being a fucking CHILD!" He then kicked my stomach, I felt blood spurt out of my mouth. I started coughing violently. Why did I always end up in situations like this? Why can't I be like Quackity or Skeppy.. Or Sapnap.. Any of them?! Why can't I be happy like the-

"ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" I didn't even realize I was blocking out Phil. He grabbed my arm and held me up so we were face-to-face.

"I DONT WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN, OR YOU FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.

NOW SLEEP AND DONT FUCKING WAKE UP!"

Those words pierced my skin like pins. Did he want me dead? What got into him, I don't understand why he suddenly got so violent. He had already left my room by the time I looked up. I was on the ground again, bruises on both arms now. I couldn't even see straight, my body was clouded with pain and my eyes were blurred with tears. I didn't have the strength to even get up, I felt so weak.

I then looked at my phone, It had a lot of notifications from Karl. I got the sudden urge to call him. But I .. I don't think I could even reach it. and Id probably regret it later anyways.

Maybe tomorrow will be better.