9 ➪ Finally.

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅

My energy changed from bright to droopy as soon as we stepped in, but I hid that. Tubbo and Ranboo were sitting on the couch, talking and watching The Office. I rolled my eyes but went over to greet them.

"TUBBO!!!" I shouted, I haven't seen him in so long.

"TOMMY!!" Tubbo laughed, running up to hug me tightly.

"Hey, Tommy!" Ranboo smiled, I peered at him but threw back a smile. I didn't want to start with beef to this trip.

"Hey, Ranboo! Congrats on 100k subs by the way!" I congratulated him.

He thanked me, "I'm gonna go say hi to everyone else! Cya!!" I ran off to the kitchen where everyone was, and I mean everyone.

"Tommy!!" A few of the people shouted, Schlatt, Skeppy, and George all gave me a hug.

"How have you been big man!?" Skeppy asked, Bad hugging his arm.

"Ehhh.. Could've been better, the plane ride here was horrid." I complained, Karl frowned and walked over to me.

"Well, you are good now! Right?" Karl smiled, ruffling my hair.

"Stop it!!!" I whined playfully as I tried getting him off, but he just kept ruining my hair.

The whole room was filled with laughter. Karl gave me a hug to which I hugged back lightly,
"What should we do?" Sapnap asked.

"Well I was thinking we set up rooms first, you guys can choose. I don't mind." Dream smiled.

Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity all looked at each other. Telepathically agreeing to all have a room together.

"I think Ranboo and Tubbo already said they wanted to room together, you could join them." Dream suggested.

I shrugged, a little sad that they already chose. But then again I still wanted to be with Tubbo.

"Ok, so that makes Me, George, Skeppy, Schlatt,  Wilbur, Techno, and Bad left.

"Ill room with Bad and Skeppy if they are alright with it," Techno asked, Bad and Skeppy agreed.

"Alright! So that means Schlatt, George, and Wilbur for the last room? Is that ok?" They all nodded in agreement and then everyone ran off to choose a room.

"Tubbo, Ranboo, wanna go choose the room we are going into?" I walked past them, inquiring.

"Yup! Let's go, Ranboo!" Tubbo got up and walked past me, along with Ranboo. I sighed and followed. It's gonna be a long week...

We made it to our room and there were two beds and a couch, Ranboo asked if I wanted the bed but I insisted he takes it. They and I set up sleeping bags, blankets, pillows, and such.

"You guys done?" I asked, laying out a blanket on the couch. No response.

"Guys?-" I turned around and they were both gone, beds already set up. I sighed, Damn they both really ditched me without saying anything.