3 ➪ Thank you.

We made it to the outside of the cafe. The birds were chirping and you could already hear the loud voices from inside the restaurant.

"LETS GOOO!!!" I shouted as I dragged them inside, we like never. and I mean never went out to places like this.

"Alright alright, let's go get a table." Techno sighed, acting unamused but he had a hint of a smile. Wilbur just looked blank like he didn't want to be here at all.

"OooOo can I get chicken Techno?!" I gazed across the menu, like the child I am.

"Sure, I think I'm gonna get eggs, and NOT bacon sandwich." Techno laughed monotony.

"That would be cannibalism." I laughed back at his and my own joke.

"Precisely, but I might get it toasted, sorry crumb." He snickered.

"NOO CRUMB IS TOO SWEET DON'T!!" I jokingly yelled, not many people even knew Cuptoast but it was still funny to joke. crumb is nice.

"aaa anyways, Wil, what are you getting?" Techno asked, still looking at his menu, Wil was sat next to him but didn't reply.

"Wilbur?" Techno repeated, then looked at Wil, he seemed to be looking at something that wasn't us. He also looked worried and sweaty,
like he was going to die or something.

"Wilbur..? Are you alright?" I asked worryingly.

"Y-yeah.. Uhm. I need to g-go to the bathroom really quick, I won't be long." He gulped. He then got up and cautiously speed-ran behind a corner, I don't even know if that was where the bathroom was.

"Is he ok? He looked really worried and uncomfortable." I grit my teeth, Techno looked really confused and worried too.

"I-.. I don't know. He seemed unsure about coming here, to begin with, and hasn't been eating.."

Techno scratched his chin, "That sounds bad. I think he- oh god." He put his hand now on his face, looking very stressed.

"What?" I was confused.

"Nothing." He dismissed my question like that.

"What!?? Tell me!! Pleeaaas-" My whining and begging was cut off by a loud thud and a yell of pain come from outside the building.

I and Techno both looked each other in the eyes and instantly got up and ran to the door.
There stood Wilbur on the ground with his nose bleeding, He had 3 other boys around him, slurring and abusing him.

"Stop it, all of you." Techno croaked in his monotone and scary voice.

"Or what?." One of the boys challenged.

Technoblade instantly threw a punch, hard enough to break a jaw. The boy was knocked out to the ground, whilst the other two backed up.

"That's what. Now fuck off." He replied.

The boys grabbed their friend and scurried off like the rats they were. Techno and I ran to Wilburs aid and helped him to his knees.

"I-I'm sorry.." He whispered.

"What?! Why are you apologizing you didn't do anything?!" I was genuinely surprised.