35 ➪ Tommy is Gone?

Karl POV

I woke up from a nap, feeling a little better.. Thank god. My stomach hurt less and the everlasting headache was gone. My mind felt guilty about the fight Tommy and I had. I regretted some things I said in that fight with him, but I was right. I don't think he even knew he was manipulating me. And it didn't work. He was probably shit talking with Wilbur too, I know Wilbur hates me. So he most likely influenced Tommy to hate me too.. They both hate me. I slouch at the thought of that, we were such good friends. Everything is so complicated now..

Quackity then came in, "Hey,"

"Hello," I greeted and smiled.

"Feeling better?" He giggled.

"Much better. I think the pills are working good now!" I smiled.

"Great!" Quackity lit up, joyed that the pills were now working.

"Just wish they worked earlier. Also, did you know Tommy threw away my other pills?" I asked

"What!? The little shit- No! Why!?" Quackity yelled in surprise.

"Yeah.. He had a mental breakdown I think and then threw them out. I sound pissy but he could've at least told me!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry, you don't sound pissy at all. He is the pissy one.. He didn't even tell me either!" Quackity rambled.

"Mm.. I feel guilty though." I mumbled.

"Why?!"

"Tommy and I had a... Disagreement. Which resulted in a big fight, I feel as if I was too harsh on him."

"Karl.. Look maybe we shoul-" Quackity started.

"Wait. I've been wondering this, but did you tell Tommy about my eating disorder..?" I remarked, feeling still a little angry about it.

"N-no. It was Sapnap." Quackity confessed. I was heated already but this made it worse.

"Can you go get him." I said that sentence in a certain tone, you could tell it wasn't good.

He nodded slowly, obviously frightened. He walked out in a skittish manner. I sat and waited until they came back.

I'm tired... I rolled over in my sheets, seeing my sleeve rolled up.

I got shivers as I looked at the deep and long scars.. Of my many attempts. I regretted them all, mostly because I never died. It was painful. Am I here for a reason? Is that why I can't just fucking win in anything?! I smiled to myself, thinking of how dumb I am. I never succeed.. What made me think I could succeed in taking my life. Sounds dumb to me-

Quackity and Sapnap opened the door, I shot a glance at Sapnap that could shatter bones. He looked shaken, I feel as if Quackity warned him.

"Karl.? Are you feeling alright." He asked.

"Fine." I answered dryly. The tension in the room was tight. Sapnap then spoke up,

"I'm sorry- Ah.. I'm sorry for telling Tommy.. You know about your.. Uhm eating disorder." That sounded so slow yet for such a short apology. I couldn't tell if he meant it or not.

"Why did you tell him to begin with?" I inquired.

"B-because-! It.. It was on impulse I'm so sorry," Sapnap begged as he spoke speedily.

"Sapnap, I understand that and I forgive you.. B-but.. Ugh I Don't know. I still feel upset." I rambled, confused as hell.

"That's fine, Karl.. I broke your trust a little and i'm really really sorry-.. Can I make it up somehow?" Sapnap frowned.

"I'm more mad about the Tommy fight I had." I pouted, Sapnap looked confused.

"Yeah, elaborate on that more." Quackity got up.

"Well throughout the fight he- he was being manipulative throughout the fight. I told him that but I dont think he realized he was." I explained.

"How so?" Sapnap put a hand on his chin.

"Well he was the one who threw away my pills, and then he tried to guilt trip me and use the excuse 'im suicidal and my parents abuse me'.. I get that and i've helped him but he needs to understand I could've died." I lamented, feeling guilty that I yelled at him for it.

"I don't know man.. He is just a kid and needs to learn a lot. He didn't have a father figure, you were actually his father figure in his eyes. And you've yelled at him, making it seem like how it was at home.. Maybe we should talk with him?" Quackity went on, explaining the situation. My eyes lit up at the fact Tommy did look up to me.. And I just broke his trust. I should apologize and talk to him.

"I should apologize-.. I really want to talk to him." I'm praying he didn't hurt himself or try anything.. Oh god.. What if he tries to kill himself again-

"Karl? Are you alright..?" Sapnap questioned.

I felt lightheaded and was breathing weirdly, "Kinda.. I just- can we talk to him..?"

"Yup! let's go." Quackity smiled.

When I got up, Quackity had already left the room. I tried to walk past Sapnap but he grabbed my arm tightly.

"Hey- uh.. Are we good? I'm just making sure.." Sapnap rasped, a little scared for an answer.

"It's alright," I smiled and hugged him.

We made our way to the living room, seeing Wilbur sitting on the couch. Quackity and him were talking, "Hi!" I greeted.

"Oh, you're feeling better?" Wilbur questioned.

I nodded, he gave me an odd look. I didn't know what to think of it so I ignored it. "Wilbur, is Tommy alright to talk right now?" Quackity asked.

"I'm not sure, he looked down earlier when I talked to him. and was really stressed.." Wilbur bounced his leg.

I frowned a little, I can't help but think this is my fault.. It is. "Do you know why?" I asked.

"Probably the fight with you, he felt guilty." Wilbur wondered.

"I want to talk to him, can I or not." I questioned sternly.

"Go for it." Wilbur rolled his eyes and nodded.

Sapnap, Quackity, Wilbur, and I all walked to his room.

"Tommy?" I opened the door quietly, I squinted a little. When I opened my eyes, no one was there?

The window was open and no one was in the bathroom..

Tommy is gone?