23 ➪ Hello, Tommy

Day three, the last.
I was proud. I haven't cried once, not at all. So I would get to stay with Phil.

I woke up early, 8 am. I tried to sit up but my whole body hurt, especially my head. My head was pounding and aching. God.. Last night Phil hurt my head so bad, I can't quite remember but I do remember Techno coming in and screaming at Phil. He took Phil out of the room. I looked at my pillow and saw a lot of blood on it. When I sat up to look the pain took a little to kick in, it hurt so bad. I winced and held my head, feeling tears come to my eyes. I sucked it up and held in my tears. I can't cry. I can't leave. Im trapped.

imtrappedimtrappedimtrapped

icantleave.

I can't leave. I just can't, He will get mad. Does Karl want to hurt me..? Does he want to. Does he? Is Phil lying. He always lies, Why do I even believe him. I can't stop thinking about this. Do I cry? Do I wait till tomorrow. GOD SHUT UP. I can't keep talking to myself. I can't keep asking these stupid questions.

I put my arm on my desk for support, then stood up. God it hurts. I hobbled over to the door and opened it, slowly walking down the stairs. I winced at every step.

"Goodmo- God what happened to you?!" Wilbur shouted, he was the only one in the room.

"What do you think?." I groaned.

"Dad.. You should go with Karl." Wilbur sighed.

I was hesitant to leave, but also really hurting. I felt trapped, like I couldn't leave even if I wanted to. "I don't know." I mumbled.

"It wasn't a question, Tommy." Wilbur was angry with me, I could tell.

"Sorry," I stumbled.

"You should be. I had to fight that son of a bitch and Techno literally had to RESTRAIN him! None of this would've happened if it weren't for you!" He screamed at me. Why can't I even have a morning without someone shouting?..

"Wilbur, shut up. And to think you wonder why Tommy goes to Karl and not you.. THIS is why." Techno put a hand on my shoulder.

Wilbur huffed, "He's being an idiot!"

"YOURE BEING AN IDIOT FOR YELLING AT HIM!! He's 15." Techno was livid.

"Whatever.." Wilbur tried to walk off but Techno grasped his arm.

"Apologize." Techno spat.

"No."

"WILBUR IM NOT MESSING AROU-"

"Fine fine.. Im sorry, Tommy." Wilburs apology was so insincere a toddler could tell it was fake. He even rolled his eyes.

"Tommy, I know you don't want to fully leave but please do. I will visit you, Ill text you. We both will! Just.. I don't want to come home one day to you dead." Technos eyes pricked with tears.

"I have to.. a-at least stay for the rest of this day." I muttered, thinking about how Techno would react.

"God, Tommy.. Alright." He sighed in failure. He most likely was disappointed I didn't wanna leave. I hated this, I hated being so confused. I miss Karl.

Why did I even come down for breakfast in the first place if I wasn't going to eat-

"Hey, Tommy." Phil smirked.

"Hi, Dad.." I greeted him.

"You're not eating, right?" He cringed.

"No.." I mumbled.

"Good." He said sternly.

"Why can't I eat?" I asked quietly.

He smacked me upside the head, "You fucking know why." He growled.

"S-sorry.."

"Say it right." He spat.

"I'm sorry, dad. I.. nevermind." I regret that.

"What? Say it." He got mad easily.

"Sorry.. I was gonna say.. Uhm. I don't feel well." I didn't, my stomach hurt like hell.. It churner everytime I moved.

"Well then suck it up, you can deal." He dismissed my pain.

"You aren't me.." I mumbled, he seemed to hear.

"Yeah. And If I was I would've killed myself already." He laughed, those words stuck to me.

Should I..? No. Maybe. I don't know..

"But I don't want you to." He confused me so much. Does he want me dead or not?! I dont understand him.

"What does that even fucking mean." I raised my voice.

"It means you can't leave." He smirked.

"How so."

"Because I can't live without you, and you need me to survive. You would be dead if It weren't for me." He manipulated the situation. Putting me into a dependent state.

"B-but.. you almost killed me." I stuttered.

He was silenced, then a small grin spread across his face.

"Tough love, Tommy."

Tough love? Are you kidding.. I thought tough love meant you actually fucking love them. Does he? He says he does?

hedoeshedoeshedoeshedoes

hedoesnt.

Fuck this all. Phil walked back upstairs and to his room most likely. Did he seriously come downstairs just to ridicule me.. Then leave?.

Why did he not want me to eat THAT bad. He beat those words into my head, that I was ugly, overweight, snobby.. Was I really?

I walked back upstairs and scrolled through my phone for an hour or two, today was ok so far. I mean besides this morning. I think Wil is mad at me.

I was wondering where Karl was, he hasn't been online for over a day.. Is he mad at me? Why is everyone mad at me.. Even Techno. And where the hell is Tubbo?! I thought he was safe now, wanting to be my friend!? He hasn't texted me ONCE. He's probably busy with Ranboo. Ranboo was always better then me anyways..

It was around 4pm, where did the day go? It was literally 11 am two minutes ago.. I suddenly heard a knock from downstairs. So I seriously have to answer that right now? I sighed and got up, slowly limping down the stairs.

I opened the door, I felt my face drop.

"Hello, Tommy."