40 ➪ Tired of Being Here.

"Tommy!!" Wilbur shouted at me with a grin, I smiled back.

"You bitch! I'm it you know! Tag!" We were playing tag at a park, Techno was watching with a smile.

I don't know where Phil was.

"You- GET BACK HERE!" Wilbur chased me with rage, I laughed.

He tackled me to the ground, we both started laughing. Pure joy was all I could feel. The park was so vibrant, it matched the clear blue skys. Our energy was as bright as the sun. No dullness in sight.

I woke up, gasping for air. My sheets were sweaty and my head was hot. The room I laid in was dull, grey. Wilbur was fast asleep in his bed, I quickly remembered everything. It was just a dream. I wish Lived that dream.

My energy felt droopy, I was concerned for everyone in the house. I got up and walked to Karl's room, knocking on the door quietly.

I heard stomps come towards the door, then saw an opened door. "Tommy..? It's 3 in the morning, bud.. Why are you awake?" He groaned whilst rubbing his eyes. He had a drained and tired voice.

"It is? Oh- Well I had a uhm.. Dream? Nightmare? Then I woke up and wanted to ask. Is everything with Sapnap and Quackity ok now?" I gulped.

"Quackity is really upset at what Sapnap said to him, Sapnap is isolating himself. It's really not like them to do that. I would atleast think it would be the other way around, guess not." Karl sighed, looking at the wall with a sweat.

"I don't know what we should do. Wait it out?" I suggested, not really knowing what to say.

"I don't think that'll fix much, I was thinking we go on a little trip or something to lighten the mood?" Karl put a light smile on his face. That sounded super fun.

"Camping?!" I gasped, I had never been before.

"I know a place, go sleep." He smiled and scruffed up my hair.

I laughed a little and ran off back to my room.
I looked at Wilbur who was staring out of the window smoking again.

"Wilbur! Stop it!" I whisper yelled, rushing over to him.

"Shut up!" Wilbur shouted at me aggressively.

"I'm sorry- I just don't want you to-"

"Do you ever listen, Tommy?!" He yelled, I got a glimpse of Phil in his voice.

"I-m.. Sor-sorry.. I'll be quiet.." I whimpered on the verge of tears, I was terrified he would try and hit me.

"Just leave, I don't care about you right now." He spat with anger. I started crying then, but I hid my tears.

I didn't say anything, I just walked out of the room and to the couch. I had to sleep there for the night.

Why does Wilbur hate me so much? What did I do..? I've only ever tried to help him, I don't get it! He hates me.. He doesn't care does he? I shortly started sobbing loudly, then scratching at my arms. I hated my body anyway, it was traced in cuts and scars.