58 ➪ They Care.

"Huh?" Tommy sounded confused.

"It's an old out, long before we knew you." Techno explained to Tommy, hopefully, he doesn't feel left out.

"Oh," Tommy muttered quietly.

The call went silent for a second.

"I think it's better if I stay with Techno," I spoke.

"Why?!" Tommy cried.

"Because It's just better for me and you. You are happy, I'll just start fights." I sighed a little.

"B-but.. Wil I-... I don't want you gone." He lamented, obviously some tears in his eyes.

It felt like my world was crushing for a second, I really had to choose.

"I know. I want to see you also but it's more healthy like this!" I squeaked, feeling my voice crack.

"I can't live without you though." Tommy sobbed, a monotone voice.

"You have other people!" I tried to cheer him up.

"Those people aren't like you. Why can't you just come back?" 

"Because! I'm fine here with Techno, you are fine there with Karl and Ranboo." I pouted.

"techno was always better." I heard Tommy mutter under his breath, I felt a small pain in my chest. It isn't like that at all.

"Tommy don't you dare think that," I said sternly, Tommy gasped a little.

"Why do you like him so much more then?" Tommy whined for an answer, I don't.

"I don't Tommy! It's just whenever we are with each other we just fight and end up hurting one another. It isn't right." 

"Well, we can fix that!" Karl smiled through the screen.

"No! I can't.. i-I've already done so much damage to-to, you guys!.. I'm the worst. Why do you even want me around?!?!" I broke down in front of them and Techno. Techno looked surprised and put a hand on my shoulder, to which I flinched.

"You aren't! We've all done shit we can't reverse but that doesn't mean we can't get along.!" Karl talked for Tommy.

"No! I'm staying here with Techno. It's final!" I demanded.

"WHY NOT ME? I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!.." Tommy screamed and cried, obviously in pain.

"God- You are so fucking jealous all the time. Get over it! it's always about you always always ALWAYS. And you get away with it.." I growled, realizing what I was doing. 

This is my fault. I'm going off on him for something I do too. I'm projecting so much, is it obvious?

"Wil..-" Techno started.

"I DON'T!! SHUT THE FUCK UP WILBUR. I'VE HAD IT WAY WORSE THAN YOU I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE JEALOUS!" He just screamed back at me, that pissed me off even more.