24 ➪ Wilbur Doesn't

"Karl.. Why are you here." I said sternly, wondering why the hell he was at my doorstep.

"Not even a hug?" He frowned.

I huffed, it was my first time seeing him in a little and I had missed him. Has it even been a week??? I walked up to him and hugged him tightly. He hugged me back. I missed hugging like this with him, But I couldn't cry.

He pulled out of the hug, "God... What did he do to you..? Are you alright?" He winced at seeing me.

"He.. I'm alright." I answered quietly. Karl frowned.

"Can I speak to him?" He asked bluntly.

I was a little scared for him to talk to Phil, what was he even gonna say?.. "I.. I guess.."

"Alrig-"

"Tommy. Why is Karl here?." Phil was right behind me suddenly.

I turned around and jumped backward, Karl caught me. "H-he just came..." I whimpered.

"Why." Phil hated Karl.

"Because I'm taking him," Karl spoke sternly.

"HAHA, you are having a laugh. You are gonna kidnap him?!" Phil was amazed at Karls's thoughts.

"Phil, I'm taking him. I'm not leaving Tommy here, He'll end up dead." Karl made his intentions very clear.

"You can't take him, and how do you know I even abuse him?! Because I don't." Phil shouted.

"Are you a fucking dumbass?! I'm not oblivious, He has told me everything." Karl laughed.

"He's my son, take him and I'll beat the shit out of you!" My father said, getting violent.

"I have the police on speed dial and am most certainly not afraid to call them right now to take your pretty little ass to jail." Karl spat.

Phil was dumbfounded, "I-.. You can't?!"

"Yes I can, and I will end up taking all of your 'children' if you treat any of them like this. I will replace you, Phil." He threatened.

Phil looked scared, "Fine! Fucking take the little shit! I don't want him anyway. Kill him! I don't FUCKING CARE!!" Phil screamed hurtful words at Karl and me. I was saddened by his last statement.

"I would never kill Tommy. Not even hurt him.. You are a fucking monster." Karl let out all of his anger in a low growl, not screaming or getting violent.

Phil slammed the door on Karl and me. "Do you need anything..?" Karl asked me.

"I-.. I don't think so.. I just want to leave.." I needed to leave, why didn't I realize he didn't care. I should've left awhile ago.

He took me to his car and I sat in the backseat. I was picking at my fingernails trying to distract myself. "I already have a room set up, we are staying in a hotel for a little," Karl informed.

"Oh.. How long will it take? I'm tired." I yawned.

"An hour or two, you can sleep now." Karl smiled, I saw his expression in the mirror.