8 ➪ You're here!

𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝙿𝙾𝚅

Two days had passed since my stream, Wilbur and Techno agreed to come and I consulted Karl about it. I was a little anxious, He said we were meeting literally tomorrow. Techno was gonna drive Wil and me to the airport.

"Tommy pack your bags! we're leaving early morning!" Wilbur shouted from downstairs.

"Alright!" I yelled back, going to pack my bags.

I started packing clothes, chargers, headphones, toothbrushes, just normal stuff I'd need. When I was in the bathroom I debated taking my blade. I decided I was gonna take it just in case.

"What the hell-" I whispered to myself as I looked through my drawers and couldn't find them.

nononononononononononononononononono

I started freaking out, Techno must've taken them. What was I going to use? Just in case, yeah.. Just in case.

No.

I promised Phil I wouldn't. I shook my head around, trying to get the thoughts out of my head. But I couldn't.

I decided to ignore the thoughts in the back of my mind, I would eventually find another way if I needed it. I was basically done packing, I decided I'd go outside for a walk with Wilbur before tomorrow.

It was around 6 pm, the sun was setting. He led me over to the bridge he'd always go to.

"I saw the stream the other day, was that my fault?" Wilbur asked me as he dangled his legs over the bridge.

"I-.. No. It was my fault." I answered getting a little anxious by the way he was on the edge of the bridge.

"Alright." He responded coldly, looking down at the water. I don't think he believed me.

"Can you move back?" I questioned, It was stressing me out. His tone of voice, face, and the way he was on the bridge intimidated me.

"Yeah. Let's just go into town." He shrugged, getting up and reaching his hand to me, which I grabbed onto.

"Where are we going?" I wondered.

"A small bakery I went to the other day." He smiled, I didn't expect that.

We were suddenly there, He ordered a large bagel, whilst I ordered a lemon cake.

"H-have you been getting better?" I inquired, it was very sudden of him to just start eating.

"I don't really know.. I mean, the other day I came here and got a medium bagel. I ate it, then I've had some fruit. I guess I'm slowly getting better?" He remarked, smiling slightly.

"That's great! I'm proud of you." I cheered genuinely. Thank god he was eating again. Well, a little.

"Thanks," He looked a little surprised, I could tell he was beaming from the inside but not showing it.

Our food came and I watched as he ate his slowly and carefully, cheering him on as he did. I finished my cake and he left a little bit of his bagel behind. Which was alright, I'm just glad he was eating more!