44 ➪ Stopped Him.

Today we went home, I think everyone wanted to at this point. I almost drowned, that gives flashbacks. I shuddered thinking about it.

"Karl? You good?" Sapnap snapped me out of thought.

"Yeah i'm good-" I laughed awkwardly.

"Are we homee yett!!" Tommy whined.

"Yeah we are close dont worry." Sapnap rolled his eyes.

The rest of the car ride was just Sapnap, Wilbur, Tommy, and I talking. Quackity was silent. I couldn't put my finger on why, he's been super off lately. I'll speak to him when we're back.

Once me made it home Wilbur crashed into the couch, the poor kid was super tired. Honestly I am too.

"I'm gonna go nap." Quackity groaned, he stumbled to his room slowly after.

"What's his deal?" Sapnap laughed.

"Probably tired, I am too." Tommy sighed.

"I'm not!" Sapnap smiled.

"Thanks for letting us know." Wil rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"I'm going to bed too.. Cya." Tommy walked off to his and Wilbur's room.

"You guys want to do anything?" I asked.

"Can we make food or something. I'm really fucking tired and wanna distract myself." Wilbur suggested.

"Okay!! Let's make like homemade pasta or lasagna, sound good?" Sapnap agreed.

Me and Wilbur nodded rapidly, we decided to make lasagna.

As we started getting all the ingredients from the cupboards, Sapnap reminded me to take my pills. Shit I totally forgot.

I sped upstairs-

What did I come up here for again?

I'll get reminded later.

I walked back downstairs, Sapnap and Wilbur didn't mention anything about it. We just continued making the lasagna, preparing it, oven, all that stuff.

"Is it done yettttt???" Wilbur cried.

"Let's check!" Sapnap opened the oven, he was instantly blasted with heat and the scent of freshly cooked food. "Ready."

Wilbur quickly got up and so did I, we all sat down to eat. Wilbur looked like he regretted asking for this much lasagna, he left a lot. I encouraged him to eat a little more though.

I ate basically all of my lasagna. Shit that's what I had to get upstairs, my pills. I excused myself to go get something upstairs, obviously the pills.

I rushed up, gliding past the bathroom.

I paused.

I stared at the bathroom door, my mind having a large debate. It chose the worst.

I locked myself in the bathroom swiftly. I instantly put my middle and index finger down my throat, making myself hack up the food. I started vomiting it out and choking it up. It always burns but I don't want to keep that in me. I feel bloated and gross.