37 ➪ He's the Issue.

It had been a week in Ranboos apartment, I missed Karl. Ranboo reminded me so much of Karl, that's why I've stayed. Karl had been in contact with Ranboo, He told me I was probably going back to Karl's tomorrow.. I really felt bad about leaving them.

I hadn't talked to any of them, I was scared.
Ranboo walked over to me, "Are you ready to go tomorrow?" He asked. Deja vu.

"I'm ok.. I'm scared theyll be mad." I sighed.

"Why would they be mad?! They wouldn't, Tommy." Ranboo said sternly.

"B-because! I just left them-.." I started tearing up thinking about it again. They are going to be disappointed.

"Tommy, they dont care. I'm sure the most important thing to them right now is that you're safe with me." He smiled.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

I didn't say anything, just looked at the ground. Feeling tears lament my eyes. Ranboo stood up, brushing his black and white hair. His skinny body and perfect personality. It made me envious..

"Hm?" He mumbled, looking at me. I zoned out when looking at him, god..

"Nothing- sorry I zoned out." I yelped.

"It's fine, just you were staring.." He giggled, then looking at himself.

"Sorry." I crumbled, standing up slowly and going to sit on the couch.

I watched TV for a few hours, realizing it was basically night.. Shit- I don't want to go.

No. Don't overthink it too much.. Everything is gonna be alright. Sheesh.

Just sleep.

"Tommy, wake up we have to get going!" Ranboo whisper yelled whilst shaking me.

"Ughhhh... Its too early.." I grumbled.

"It's 9 am."

"mmh.." I rolled over, he pulled me off the couch.

"OW!!" I yelled in pain as my body thud against the ground.

"Sorry!!" He helped me up.

"Why...." I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Go get dressed and eat, we are leaving in 30." Ranboo informed. I nodded. He sounded like a dad right now, But I listened and got ready.

My hands were a little shaky while eating, I still was affected by what Phil had put into my head. Sometimes it hurt me mentally to eat or I just didn't have motivation. I didn't eat too much, but enough.

"TOMMY WE'RE GOING!!" Ranboo shouted from the from door, I put my bowl in the sink and ran to the door.

"Sorry I took forever." I scratched my head and smiled.

"No problem, let's just go." Ranboo laughed.

Him and I got into the car and started driving to Karls place. I picked at my nails out of stress, I was so nervous to see them again. Ranboo seemed to notice.