17 ➪ Home.

I've been overly protective of Karl recently. And I always checked up on him before, but now it was almost an hourly thing. I didn't know if it annoyed him or not until now,

"Tommy I'm fine! You really don't need to keep checking up on me.. I'm not a child." He rolled his eyes.

"B-but Karl! You tried to commit literally a day ago, I'm still scared of losing you!" I whined.

"Just don't do it all the time! Maybe once or twice a day but hourly?! You're being a hypocrite!" He pointed out.

"How!?" I was vividly confused, how was I.?

"You said you don't want people treating you differently and now you are treating me like an infant," Karl stated. I wasn't trying to..

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it like that." I admitted to my mistake, I really had to work on that.

"It's alright, Tommy! I just don't want to fight with you again." He smiled and then scruffed up my hair.

"Stooopppp!!" I whimpered and pulled off his hand. He laughed and then we saw Dream calling us to the living room again.

"Goodmorning guys!! I just want to say that we all are going home tomorrow, sadly." We all frowned and said ours aws. None of us wanted to leave, we have had so much fun. Well. Some of us did.

"Awww I don't want to leave.." I whined, Karl put an arm around me,

"Neither do I! But at least we can still talk." He smiled and so did I. His energy was so radiant.

"Yeah.. I guess. I'm gonna go pack my bags!" I sighed and ran upstairs.

I packed my bags slowly, I really didn't want to leave. I'd have to go back to Phil where I'd just experience more mental strain. Plus I wouldn't have Karl... My face got a little red and tears formed in my eyes when thinking about it. I was so dramatic snd emotional for no reason.. I could still call him.

"Hey, Tommy! Are you excited to go back?" Tubbo smiled, I wasn't too keen on him even though we hung out all day yesterday. But that was mostly because Ranboo was there.

"Eh.. Not really, I want to stay here." I groaned, Ranboo walked in while I was speaking.

"Yeah I agree, It's been really fun! How about you Tubbo?" Ranboo stated.

"I'm not going home, remember?" He frowned.

Ranboo looked a little guilty, "S-sorry.. Where are you staying anyway?."

"Probably with Dream or Karl. I don't really mind where I go as long as it isn't with my parents!" He explained. I didn't want him going with Karl.

"That's good! I hope you like it more." Ranboo smiled.

"Oh trust me, I will." Tubbo laughed.

I finished packing my bags and went to go talk to Karl again. I ran downstairs and he was with Quackity and Sapnap,

"Hello!!" I shouted.

all of them greeted me, they started talking about video ideas. I tuned in for a little then just zoned out, my thoughts weren't good.