Within the Wizard

"They're not telling us anything." 

"Well, we have to do something about it!"

"Like what?"

"I don't know! We can't just stay here, pining around, waiting to be released or something."

"They'll come for us soon." 

"I wonder where they found her ... because surely it wasn't at Hogwarts."

Pause.

"She went to find the sword to the Ministry. She went alone. The dickhead."

"How do you know?"

"She sent me a letter the other day. I told her not to do it, but either she ignored me, or the letter arrived too late." 

"Hold on, I think she's waking up - "

Groaning, you gently lifted your eyelids. They still felt as heavy as ever, thus you used all your will to lift them and prove that you'd awoken. Though everything around was blurry, you caught sight of two shapes ... of two heads ... hovering above you, staring down at you. When you blinked, squinted your eyes lightly, you made out the faces of Harry and Hermione, with a stone ceiling above all. The ground was hard and cold, certainly very uncomfortable, and undeniably very dirty. 

"Morning, princess," Hermione said with a smile. "You alright?" 

"Have the Germans attacked yet?" 

"What?" Harry laughed, offering his hand to you to help you up. "This isn't the second world war." 

"Right," you nodded understanding, taking his hand weakly and sitting up. 

Your head felt like it was on the verge of an explosion. Everything around spun, and you could have sworn you were hungover. Your mind was empty and blank with no recollection of what had happened beforehand, how you got here, or why you got here. Your focus was so severely diminished that you couldn't even place your attention on a single thought. 

You acknowledged that you'd just heard and seen Hermione and Harry, but when you dropped your head into your hands and stared down onto the ground, you forgot they were there. The headache worsened the longer you were awake, causing you to grit your teeth and tug on your hair momentarily, until the pain finally began to subside. You sighed, dropping your arms by your sides weakly and continuing to stare down at the ground in your sitting position, breathing heavily and attempting to remember everything beforehand. 

"Did you end up getting the sword?" Hermione asked.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out," you whispered, closing your eyes and focusing intently to remember.

"No - " Harry quickly snapped. "Don't say it out loud. They might be ... listening. From what I've heard so far ... they want it." 

"They want it?" You asked, lifting your head quickly upwards to Harry. You'd shot your head up way too fast, causing the pain to erupt again. You grabbed onto your head, groaning. 

"Slowly," Hermione said. 

"Hold on. Where are we?" 

"Malfoy Manor." Another voice said from behind you, who you understood to be Ron's. You wanted to turn around and greet him, but decided against it considering your current painful circumstance. 

"Malfoy Manor ... Death Eaters ... Greyback," you huffed, throwing your head into your hands again. 

You inhaled, grabbing onto your wand, ready to escape, when the knob on the door twisted. You'd only managed to flick the sword once, causing it to compact down into its form of a pen. This was the only way you could keep it. The only way the Death Eaters wouldn't steal it from you. And, by the time the door had opened, you'd already zipped up your jacket pocket with the pen inside, holding your wand confidently and firmly, aimed at the door.