Draco's After Life

"Really? You're actually going to keep us for detention?" Draco scoffed, sitting at the desk in Snape's office. You agreed with that question, finding it ridiculous that, after everything, you really were held back as you sat two desks away from Draco, slouching in your chair with your arms crossed.

"Yes." Snape said casually, not even looking at you as he continued writing his paper work.

"Well why do I have to stay? She's the one who jogged me."

"He's the one who pulled my hair!" You shouted out.

"You like that!" Draco shouted back at you across the classroom. At this, you scoffed and turned away. You could not deny the truth, after all.

"Please ... keep your bedroom matters out of this," Snape cried out, slamming his quill on the desk as he looked up at you with a frustrated expression.

"No, no!" You shouted out, standing up. "Occlumency lesson! Right now! Let's do it, Snape!"

"Sit down!" Draco demanded, vexed as ever.

"No!" You stuck your middle finger up at Draco. "Come on, Snape! You'll love what you'll see! Especially Draco when he's - "

At this, you felt a book hit your head. In shock, you lifted your hand to your head as your eyes burned with fury, turning to Draco as you saw him standing in a throwing position. Noticing your anger at his throwing the book, he gritted his teeth lightly, preparing for your attack any moment. Snape was at a loss of words - you were even worse now as a couple. This proved particularly true as you charged for Draco straight, jumping at him and tackling him onto the floor behind himself as he inevitably fell. The thing is, Snape couldn't see, for the two of you had fallen behind a set of desks. And in all honesty, he didn't want to see. Instead, he just sighed and turned back to his paper work, hoping the two of you would either kill each other or solve it. Either way, he was to be left out of it.

"I could kill you right now!" You screamed out, prepared to slap the shit out of Draco's head, however with little power as he held both your wrists and, using all his strength, kept your hands in the air and away from himself.

"If you had enough strength to actually get out of my grasp," he said mockingly.

"Bet you're turned on right now!" You scoffed.

"I know you said that mockingly, but I actually am."

"Oh," you stopped attempting to hit him, "me too."

"Right?"

That very night, you knew it was not going to be easy yet again. You were puffing up your pillow in the Room of Requirement, sighing with exasperation as you knew that your subconscious would torture you again. Harry, in his own bed beside yours, was currently in the midst of reading the Potions book which you so well recognised - the one which belonged to the Half-Blood Prince, whoever he yet was.

The parting with Draco for tonight was particularly difficult, as he begged you to allow him to spend the night with you, and that his sleep deprivation had been battled sufficiently. He told you he was ready to not sleep again, but you refused at all costs. Thus, before your heading into the Room of Requirement, he constantly kissed you; not only your lips, but his lips also trailed down and kissed your cheeks, forehead, your hands, your wrists, and your jaw. He wished to hold you entirely and not let you go, but you informed him that he was to set off to his bed, despite his refusal.

"You alright?" Harry asked, setting the book aside.

"No."

"What's wrong?"