Snuck Out

It was a risk; a large one, at that.

You were, however, [F/n] Potter, and you scarcely cared.

Your back remained harshly against the wall, holding up your chin to remain as thin as possible against the wall, gritting your teeth tightly as you clenched the wand in your hand. By now, Draco and Blaise had realised that you had snuck out the room, but they could not go after you or they would inspire attention and thus get you caught. Draco had stuck his head out of his bedroom door, looking left and right to catch a sight of you, but by the time he'd realised, it was already far too late. You had gone into another hallway, and, hiding away around the corner, you were in this thin position as you had heard chatter from around that very corner. People were coming closer, and the cackles were as devilish as one would expect from Death Eaters, but they were not ones you'd heard before.

You remained in the position of wariness, waiting for the voices to fade. However, it was a decent while before they would as they remained around the corner gossiping endlessly. When they finally left after some minutes, you held your breath in fear that they would turn into your hall, but when the voices began to fade off into the opposite direction, you sighed of relief and proceeded to grin happily. When Draco last toured you around the large manor, he pointed out to you the room in which Snape stayed in when he stayed over, and thus hoped that the room hadn't changed as you dashed through the upper half of the manor, sneaking through hallways and ensuring they were all clear.

Had you told Blaise and Draco what you wished to do, they would not have allowed it and would have stopped you. Thus, you had to act on your own, for you had your own philosophies and believed them to be well correct. And, upon turning the correct corner, you finally burst into the room which you recalled as Snape's room.

It was already eight in the morning now, thus you hoped for him to be awake if he was in there, and it was to your pleasant surprise that Snape, with his long black hair, sat at a desk in the room before darting upwards in fear, immediately pointing his wand at you.

"[F/n]." He whispered to himself, acknowledging your presence in disbelief as he inhaled deeply, seeing your figure as, upon seeing the sight of him, you closed the door behind yourself slowly. He now lowered his wand, his heart aching painfully at the sight of your calm and tranquil faces, compared to the very last time he saw it and the state it was in. His heart shattered itself entirely, remembering of the manner in which you called him a filthy liar and the horrendous pain in your face, compared to the manner in which you calmly presented yourself now with composed eyes and even a faint smile. He did not know what to expect, and he could scarcely breathe now, wishing to head over to your small and pained body and hug you, reassuring you that he was on your side and wished to fight for you as his darling little daughter, and to protect you - no longer because it would've been a wish of Lily's, but because he'd developed his own regard for you as an individual.

But you were a strong character, Miss Potter! One who was hard to predict, for you may have lashed out or cried or hugged, and no one knew which was going to happen when. A stubborn and determined character, per say; admirable but hard to manage. Thus, there he stood, so painfully wretched as tears began to curl within his eyes as he solemnly watched you, waiting for you to say something first so that he could estimate your mood and current regard for him.

"I missed you," you finally said with an open and graceful smile.

He now exhaled, shaking his head and, with no more care, making his way across the room to you, upon which you also grinned and matched this, meeting him in the middle as you hugged Snape. His arms wrapped themselves around you tightly as he pressed you into his chest protectively, brushing the back of your hair like a father would a daughter as he began to feel tears flood his eyes, his heart pounding.