Annoying- Xiaojun x Hendery

Start from the beginning

"Because you're annoying"

"Oh" Hendery sighed, feeling a bit deterred.

Xiaojun felt like maybe that was enough to get Hendery from stop liking him.

"It's okay, I still like you"

Or not.

"Stop flirting you poomps, I have your worksheets" The gym teacher interrupted, waving a few sheets of paper in the air.

One by one, they all went up to get their work, except for Xioajun because Hendery brought it to him.

"Hey, do you wanna work together?" Another student asked Hendery.

Hendery turned to the boy asking, an annoyed look on his face.

"Pfft, like I'd wanna work with your ugly ass. I'm working with my boyfriend"

"Rude" The boy huffed, going back to his math paper.

Hendery turned back to Xiaojun who wasn't paying any attention to what was going on.

"Junjun, let's work together"

"How 'bout you do my paper for me"

"Okay, that's cool too" Hendery smiled, taking Xiaojun's paper and beginning to work on both of the papers in front of him.

...

"Alright, that's the bell, go home or whatever" The science teacher waved them out of the door, wanting this day to be over with already.

Xiaojun decided that he would wait until he knew that Hendery was gone before he left.

"Hey, Junjun, are you free tomorrow night?" Hendery asked.

"I'm not going on a date with you"

"No, I was gonna ask you to come with me to a slumber party"

"If I do, will you leave me alone?"

"Yep, I promise"

"Fine"

"Yes!" Hendery cheered, doing a little victory dance before kissing Xiaojun's cheek and skipping out of the door, missing the bright red flushing of Xiaojun's cheeks.

...

Hendery knocked on the door infront of him, already looking to see if Xiaojun was there.

The door opened a short time later, revealing all his friends.

"Hen, hey, you're a little late" Yuta raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, I was caught up in something"

"Mhm, making out with the picture of him again?"

"How can you tell?"

"Your lipgloss is smudged"

Hendery flushed a bright pink, wiping the rest of his lipgloss off with his sleeve.

"Come on, everyone's already started the makeovers" Yuta stepped aside, letting Hendery in.

Hendery walked inside, being greeted by the cosmetic covered faces of his friends.

"Hey- woah, what happened to you?" Hendery asked, seeing his friend Haechan's face, whose face resembled  a sponge cake.

"They insisted on making me their target of this stupid foundation challenge" Haechan sighed, going to touch his face but having his hand slapped away.

"Alright well, has Xiaojun arrived yet?"

"I don't think so, but you should ask Sicheng"

"Oh okay, have fun with your cake face" Hendery laughed as Haechan flipped him off.