Chapter 37

Me and Ivonne met Delilah at the station and entered in the train together, my gaze went everywhere, looking for Draco, but I didn't saw nobody.

"Let's go to this cabin, it's empty." Delilah said pulling us into the cabin.

We sat down and closed the door.

"Delilah how was your summer?" Ivonne asked.

"It was great how about you two?" Delilah asked.

"I would say it was great but this girl over here, doesn't stop thinking about a certain platinum blonde boy..." Ivonne said, and snapped her fingers in front of my face to look at her. "Did you heard anything I said?" Ivonne said.

"I...I'm sorry, I need to-" Delilah and Ivonne cut me off.

"Go!" They yelled.

"And just stay with him the rest of the trip please." Delilah said as I step out of the cabin.

I walked through the all train until Harry stopped my tracks.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a sec?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but please be quick." I said.

"Erm- I was wondering-" Luna showing up behind us stooped him.

"Hi Y/N, hi Harry..." Luna said. "...Quibbler?" She showed us a tabloid, written by her father.

"No thanks Luna." I said, and she left. "So what were you saying?" I turn to Harry.

"I just want to ask if have you heard about Malfoy lately..." Harry asked.

"Why? What do you mean?" I ask with my tone raised.

"Er- I just watched him in Borgin and Burkes a few days ago and-" I cut him off.

"Wait were you following him?!" I furrowed my eyebrowns.

"Erm- yes but, that's, that's not the point, I just think that he maybe is-" I cut him off again.

"Harry, I don't have time for this." I walk away without letting him say something else.

I walked through all the train again, looking in all the cabins, for Draco, and I finally find him, with Blaise, not in a cabin, but in a open space.

"Draco!" I ran into him and hugged him, he slowly hugged me back. "I've missed you, why didn't you wrote me back, I was worried the all summer!" I shouted at him.

"I know, Blaise told me, I'm sorry, I just...was to occupied with my father situation..." His expression was sad, he was way taller since last time I saw him, but also way thiner, his hair was now parted to the side instead of the middle, he almost looked ill.

Suddenly a black cloud fills all the space, leaving us with no vision, everything was black, until it vanished.

"What was that? Blaise?" Draco says abruptly and concerned.

"I dunno." Blaise says.

"Yeah come on Draco, sit down, we'll be at Hogwarts soon." I say.

I sat next to the window and Draco sat besides me, and Blaise at our front.

"Have you seen the news, the Death Eaters are destroying everything." Blaise says.

"Yeah, I can't wait to get to Hogwarts, at least there I know there aren't any Death Eaters." I say.

"Hogwarts, what a pathetic excuse for a school, I think I would pitch myself of the Astronomy Tower if I thought I had to continue for another two years." Draco said coldly with an angry tone.