Chapter 35

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

"Finaly, Hogwarts is back to normal." Delilah said taking a deep breath, while we were sat in a bench outside.

"Look at this." Ivonne showed us the newspaper she was holding, "Dumbledore, Potter Vindicated", was the tittle off the Daily Prophet, with a photo of Dumbledore holding Harry unconscious body in his arms. "I heard Fudge is to resign, and look at this one." Ivonne showed us another newspaper with the title, "He Who Must Not Be Named Returns."

"How was it Y/N, being under the same roof as You-Know-Who?" Delilah asked me.

"Well kinda off terrifying, he's so evil that you can feel the dark magic around him from miles away." I said looking at my front letting the wind run through my face.

"Well, I'm still kinda sad because Umbridge left..." Delilah said.

"What the-" She cut me off by finishing her sentence.

"She left and I didn't get to punch her in the face first, I'm actually really sad." She said with a really serious tone but me and Ivonne laughed hard at her sentence, and she sends us a smirk.

"Y/N, have you spoke with Draco since you arrived yesterday?" Ivonne asked me.

"No, no I haven't." I said coldly.

"Well, but you need to speak with him, you can't avoid him, besides you can't believe in what Lucius said to you...please go speak with him." Ivonne said grabbing my hand, making me look at her, she was begging with her eyes.

"Fine." I rolled my eyes and stood up, going towards the dungeons.

The Slytherin common room was empty, I just went directly at Draco's dorm.

I knocked at his door, and it opened by itself, Draco opened it with a spell, he was laying on his bed, his gaze looking at the ceiling.

I stepped in, and he closed the door with another spell.

"Why are you avoiding me." He said coldly, still looking at the ceiling.

"Who said I was avoiding you?" I said calmly.

"Oh I don't know..." He said sarcastically. "...maybe the fact that you arrived here yesterday after being front to front with You-Know-Who itself, and didn't even told me anything about it, maybe the fact that when I rushed towards you to hug, you pretend that you didn't saw me and walked away, maybe because I only knew that you even fight last night through the newspapers, maybe the fact that you-" I cut him off.

"Okay, okay I get it..." I said.

"Why are you avoiding me?" He asked, and I stood silent for a moment, my gaze focus on the view of the windown.

"I'm sorry for avoiding you." I said calmly.

"Why...are you avoiding me?" He repeated but this time in a angrier tone.

"Because...I was with your father yesterday at the Ministry...and mine too...and...he kinda told me somethings about you and...us..."I said, looking at my hands playing with my rings nervously.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well he...said that I was only a plan to you get closer to Harry and get information about him, that...I mean nothing to you and, and I'm scum to you..." I started sobbing, and he finaly, stoods up the bed and sat on the endge.

"He what?! And you believed him?!" He asked concerned.

"I...I...I...I mean...I just..." I started crying hard, I tried not to think about what Lucius said to me this whole time, I tried my best to try to forget it, but now that I said this to him, I couldn't hold myself.