Chapter 30

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember." Harry said, we were finally try to conjure a Patronus instead of just me. " Allow it to fill you up."

Everybody started raising their wands in tge air, and shouting "Expecto Patronum", a lot of blinding, dazzling and silver animals were now in the room.

"A full body Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents." Harry shouted while walking between forth the students. "Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused." He kept walking between the students watching them casting their Patronus, most of them successful.

"This is really advanced stuff guys, your doing so well." Harry said, and then walked towards me.

"Y/N..." Harry said. "Okay let's try one more time with you..." The tension between us wasn't the best, a little awkward, we haven't talk since he kissed me, here, in this very room.

"Well...I think I have a memory...I mean...It's happy but it's also sad...It depends on the way that I think about it...but still, is probably my most happiest memories..." I said, not looking into his eyes but at my wand in my hands.

"Okay...yeah, let's, let's give it a try..." He said.

I raised my wand up, and focused on my memorie, I shouted "Expecto Patronum", into the air.

Nothing happened.

"Don't just shout the spell, say it like you meant it

I tried one more time, trying to focus only at my memory, and ignoring all the rest, filled my body with it, remembering how it felt that day and said clearly, "Expecto Patronum."

A dazzling and silver animal showed up from my wand, a falcon, he flew through the whole room, as we watched it, we both had wide smiles formed in our faces

"Good job Y/N, you did it." We jumped out of happiness, and we were about to hug, but quickly stepped away. "Erm- great, great work, I'm gonna check the others..." He stepped away from me, and I kept casting my Patronus to the air.

Suddenly, the room started shaking, like if a earthquake was happening, or like something being exploded, we all went silent trying to figure out what it was.

We stared at the corner of the room were the sound was coming from and, carefully, stepped closer.

The walls the were made of glasses started to crack, until it broke, showing now a wall made of stone, with a big hole, Harry stepped closer, and lurked into the whole, and whatever he saw, made him quickly run away from the wall.

And then a big explosion happened, making the wall come down, and Umbridge showed up, with the Inquisitorial Squad.

My eyes quickly met with the blonde boy who was grabbing Cho by her robes, with an wide smile on his face, that imediatly fade away when his gaze caught my eye.

He kept staring, his expression looked both disappointed and angry, I just started at him, sending him an apologetic face through my eyes.

"Get them!" Umbridge shouted.

The Inquisitorial Squad got in the Room of Requirement and started grabbing, and dragging us away through our robes.

They putted us waiting in Umbridge's office, while she took Harry and Cho to the Dumbledore's office.

After a few hours, Umbridge finally came.

"Tomorrow, you will go to the Great Hall, to be punished from your, illicit actions, and you shall be supervisoned by me. " She shouted to all of us, his gaze looking through all of us, until she met my eyes, just staring at me for a cold moment and she giggled and send us a devilish fake wide smile.