Chapter 46

*warning: this chapter contains self-harm*

"Multiple detentions!" That's what he gets, for almost killing someone." Ivonne said while eating the food of her plate.

We were having dinner at the Great Hall, Draco was still in the hospital, and the cabinet was far away from being fixed.

"Well I'm not surprised, Harry is Dumbledore's little boy, he's the Chosen One, he little prodigy boy, what were you thinking." Delilah said mockingly angry. "Actually, I even think he just gave him the detention to not look bad, for me, I think he didn't even wanted to punish him."

"By the way how's Draco, Y/N?" Ivonne asked.

"He's getting better, but his recovery is taking slower than Pomfrey thought it would be, she says is probably provoked by the stress, he may be staying for another week."  I said, playing with the food with my fork, I wasn't really hungry, I was to stressed with all of this.

"Oh I'm sorry about that, but if it's related to the stress, then I think that if you spend more time with him, he would calm down." Ivonne said.

"Thank you Ivonne." I said. "How's Blaise by the way?" I asked, tryning to change the subject of our conversation, I definitely didn't wanted to think, or talk about it.

"Oh, he's good, we're very good, I really love him, Blaise, he, he makes me so happy, I'm with him and I feel, I feel like-" Delilah cut her off.

"It feels like home, is that it?" She said eating her food.

"Yeah, yeah, it feels like home, he's definitely the one, and we love each other very much." She said with a big, wide smile stamped on her face, which made me regret asking, imediatly, when I turned to face Delilah's sad expression.

"Hey are you okay Delilah?" Ivonne asked, noticing her sad face.

"Yeah, I just...I have to go to the bathroom." She stood up, and I quickly went to follow her, but my sister stopped my tracks.

"Hey can I talk to you for a second?" She asked.

I turned to Ivonne, completely clueless on what to do, I mean I just reconciled with my sister and all, but I needed to check on Delilah.

"Y/N, I actually think Delilah wants to be alone now, just go." She said and I nodded my head, following my sister.

"Did you told them?" She asked while walking.

"Told them what?" I asked confused.

"About what your task really is." She said.

"Oh, no, and I do not intend to do so, why you ask." I said, stopping our tracks.

She looked twice, around the hallway, until pulled us into a corner, speaking with me quietly.

"So that means, you don't have no one besides Draco to speak this with." She said.

"Yeah, so..." I raised and eyebrown.

"So, I came here to tell you, that you can talk to me, whatever you want to talk about, whatever it is, I'll be here, I'll hear everything you have to say." She said, and started getting even more nervous when I didn't said anything back. "I know, I know it might be a little awkward because we just reconciled and I completely understand if you-" I cut her off by giving her a tight hug, and she gave it back.

"Thank you...sis." I said amusingly.

"Of course...sis." She gave me a wide smile, and let me go and I quickly left to see how Draco was.