Chapter 34

We used thestrals to fly from Hogwarts to London, that was Luna's idea, it took a while, and it was already night when we arrived to the Ministry of Magic.

Once inside, we rushed towards the Department of Mysteries.

We followed Harry towards the door he acclaims to be dreaming off.

It was a room, full of thousands and thousands of cristal balls, prophecies.

It was a very dark room, we turned on light in our wands, and Harry looked everywhere for his godfather, Sirius Black, he says, he saw him being tortured in there.

"He should be here." Shouted Harry.

"Harry...This got your name on it." Neville said, and pointed towards a little cystral ball.

Harry took the prophecy and heard what it said, when suddenly me and Hermione saw a man in big long robes with a mask covering his face in front of us, with some meters of distance, he was walking slowly towards us.

"Where is Sirius?" Harry asked to the man.

"You know you should have learn how to tell the difference, between dreams..." He takes out his wand and takes his mask off his face, showing a man with long platinum blonde hair. "...and reality."

"You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see." He said, and then he mets my eyes. "Ah, Y/N Lakewood am I right...oh yes I've heard a lot about you, and my son..."

"You...you are Draco's father, Lucius Malfoy." I said pointing my wand directly at him.

"My child...don't tell my you caught actually feelings for my son...I would never let my son do such mistake, your kind will never-" I cut him off.

"Shut up, shut up, you don't know your son like I do, he would never leave me no matter what." I said, and Lucius let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh so inocent, so blind, so young, you don't see it do you...you were just a plan so Draco could get closer to Potter and get information, you mean nothing to him, you are scum to him." At that sentence some tears fall down my cheek.

"Now hand me the prophecy." Lucius turned now to Harry.

"If you do anything to us I'll break it." Harry said firmly.

We heard someone laugh really hard, behind the dark, and the person walked towards next Lucius until we saw her face.

"He knows how to play! Itty, bitty, baby, Potter..." Said Bellatrix Lestrange now next to Lucius.

"Bellatrix Lestrange..."Said Neville.

"Neville Longbottom is it? How's mom and dad." Bellatrix said sarcastically.

"Better now their about to be avenged." He raises his wand towads Bellatrix and me and Harry stop him from doing anything.

"Let's everybody just, calm down...shall we?" Said Lucius and slowly Neville low his wand. "All we want, is that prophecy."

"Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?" Harry asked.

"You dare speaks his name?" Said Bellatrix almost like whispering. "You filthy half-blood!" Yelled now Bellatrix.

"It's alright he's just a curious, aren't you?" Lucius said calmly.

"Prophecies can only be retired by those about who their are named." Suddenly we see a lot of Death Eaters surronding us, closing the four paths around us, trapping us. "Which is lucky for you, really." Lucius said.

"Y/N?!" I heard a Death Eater behind me.

"Father?" I recognized his voice and turned around, and he took his mask off showing his face.