Chapter 60

Christmas holidays, we would have to spent them in the Malfoy Manor, which I didn't wanted at all, I've been questioning where Harry is, what is he doing, he was spotted in the Ministry of Magic a few months ago, where he stunted Dolores Umbridge, nobody saw him after that.

The newspaper and the radio only talk about the daily disappearances of Muggles and Wizards, long lists of names.

Snape has been imposing new rules, serving the Dark Lord wishes, and all the classes have been, teaching dark magic way more often, specially the Dark Arts.

There's barely anything left of the old Hogwarts, the punishment, made by the Carrows have been getting way more severe, so the teacher like McGonagall and Slughorn, avoid to give detention to any student, knowing what are the punishments ways.

I was in the courtyard, looking at the sky, thinking about all that has happening, sat in a little bench.

"Oh hi, Y/N." Luna said behind me, taking my mind out if my thoughts.

"Hey, Luna." I said moving myself to the side, letting her sit.

"I see you spoke with Ivonne and Delilah, I've been seeing you laughing together again." She said softly.

"Yeah, I did, thanks by the way Luna." I said turning my face at her, and seeing a big cut on her face, probably made by the Carrows, they have been punishing everyone, they enjoy to do it so, it hurts me, seeing my friends being harmed and tortured.

"Luna, what do you think is going to happen, I mean where's Harry?" I asked softly, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I believe Harry is out there, preparing himself for this war, I believe in him, he would never run away, we just have to be patient and have hope." She said softly, giving my a wide smile.

"I wish I was as positive as you are Luna." I said smiling.

"Have you packed already?" She asked softly.

"Yeah I did, you?" I said.

"I did too, I'm going to spent Christmas with my dad." She said.

"I'm going to spent with Draco." I said.

"That's nice." She said softly.

"Well, it would be better if the things weren't like this." I said.

"But at least you're with him." She said.

"Yeah you're right." I said softly smiling.

-

"Draco have you packed?" I asked when I stepped in the dorm.

"Honestly, I don't wanna pack at all." Draco said sitting on the bed.

"And why is that?" I asked sitting next to him, on the bed.

"I don't wanna go back to that house." He said.

"But, Draco, it's your house, your home." I said softly.

"Was, my home, it doesn't feel like that anymore, either ways, I always felt happier here than there." He said softly.

"Draco-" The door swung opening and cut me off.

"Good morning people!" Blaise shouted with two bottles of alcohol in his hands, and with Ivonne and Delilah behind him.

"Blaise, what are you doing here?" I asked as he sat down in the couch.

"Well, last day before Christmas holidays, and I thought we could play a little game off Truth or Dare." Blaise said amusingly.