Chapter 16

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

On the Hogwarts Express, in our way going back to Hogwarts I couldn't stop thinking about seeing Draco again. I was inside of a cabin, Ivonne and Delilah seated on my front, and I was looking through the window.

"Girls, take a look at this." Ivonne showed us the newspaper she was reading. "The Boy Who Lies?" It was the title of the Daily Prophet with a photo of Harry in the Tournament, that suddenly changed to a photo of Cornelius Fudge and switching the title to. " Fudge: "All Is Well." 

"Aparently Fudge is using all his influence in the Daily Prophet to contradict everyone who claims of You - Know - Who's return." Ivonne pointed at the paper, her voice was calm, but alarming.

"Why would he do that, is he mad?" Delilah asked with her eyebrowns raised at the piece of information we just read.

"I don't know...did you also heard?" Ivoone turned now the newspaper, showing us now the back of it, with another photo of Harry, but looked more recent with the tittle "Potter", that quickly switched the letters to "Plotter?"And Ivonne started explain."Harry had an audience at the Department of Ministry for using magic outside of school and in front of a Muggle." Delilah looked at me in confusion.

"But why, I know Harry he would only break the rules, only in a matter of an emergency...was he expelled?!" I raised an eyebrowm, my voice was alarming and worried.

"It seems two dementors attacked him, and his cousin Dudley, but no, he wasn't expelled, but if it wasn't for Dumbledore he wouldn't be on this train right now..." Ivonne closed the newspaper and put it down on her seat.

"Of course, that old man has a fetiche for Potter, I'm not surprised." Delilah rolled her eyes and crossed her arms in fron of her chest.

"But it seems, Fudge wanted to expelled Potter really bad, but most of the persons voted for clear him for all charges." Ivonned added.

"Okay, but why does Fudge want to occult the trued so bad, what does he expect?" I raised an eyebrown.

"I don't know maybe he is scared of the true, maybe he wants to believe that it's not true.".We nodded our heads without saying another word. Hours passed, and the feeling of seeing Draco again was consuming me, so I had to check on him.

"Hey, I'm going to look for Draco, I'll be right back." I stood up without saying another word and left the cabin.

I was walking along the corridors, peeking throught the windows of the doors, to see if could see his platinum blonde hair, but nothing, until I felt a cold hand grabbing my waist, pulling me into a empty cabin, closing the door, and pulling down the curtains, I turned around and saw Draco, he pinned me against the wall, placing each hand on each side of my head.

"I've missed you, baby girl." Draco imediatly placed a soft kiss on my lips. "Where's the ring?" He imediatly turned his gaze at my hands which were with the palms faced at the door, and picked my right hand, as soon as he saw it didn't had the ring on, he picked me up, and layed me in the seat, placing himself to the top of me, his hand running down my body. "I see that you like to play with fire." Before I could say another thing I showed him my left hand which had the ring on.

"The ring is in this hand, you dumbass." I laughed, and his grin growed when he saw the silver ring, until his eyes met mine, and our lips crashed into each other.

"Well, but now I got me excited, so ring or not, you are about to be fucked." He smashed his lips into mine again, his tongue asking for access inside my mouth, and I imediatly gave, the motions of our lips moving together, of our tongues playing inside each others mouth made me get butterflies.

Suddenly, his hand moved to my inner tigh, squeezing it, I flinched at the sudden motion, and of how cold his palm was, his ring pressing on my skin making me feel the coldness of the iron against it, I pulled away our kiss.

"Wait, we're not going to do it on a train are we?" My hands were grabbing his neck, our faces inches away. "I mean what if somebody sees us?" He cut me off be giving a small kiss.

"Do you think I give a fuck, let them know you are mine, now shut the fuck up, we don't have much time until arrive." He imediatly smashed his lips onto mine once again.

His hand on my inner thigh started going up, until found itself stroking the wetness of my panties.

"So wet for me already." He continued teasing me, rubbing his thumb against my clit making me release moans against his mouth, until he pulled my panties completely of, and inserted two fingers inside my wet pussy.

The feeling of his fingers pumping in and out of my pussy made my hips buck, my hands were buried in his hair, soft moans lefting my mouth while I tried to hold the best I could, fearing that someone would hear us, I missed him, I needed him, and he knew it.

I soon felt my shirt ripped open, and unclasping my bra, Draco started kissing down my neck, making his way down suking on my breast, leaving marks everywhere.

He started pumping his fingers faster, until I reached my climax, and he took his fingers out of my pussy licking them.

I could feel his erection, rubbing against my tigh, we were looking at each others eyes, me trying to hold my breath.

"Draco...Draco, please?" At this moment he knew he had gained all the control all over me, I was a mess.

"Beg, I want to hear you beg baby girl." He whispered at my ear, which made pleasure went down my spine.

"Fuck me Draco...fucking fuck me...I want you to fuck me." He smirked at my words, but didn't do anything.

"I'm not convinced. " A frustrated groan left my mouth, I was anxious for him, my need for him growing up.

"For Merlin...Fuck me, please." At those words he stood up, taking of his black pants and letting them fall on the floor.

Draco's dick was at my entrance then he slowly went in his thrusts were slow.

"Draco-" He cut me off by pounding himself his full length into me fastly thrusting. "Oh yes, Draco, oh my God." I bitted my lip remembering that people could hear us, his lips quickly started kissing my collarbone, my hands buried in his hair, while his hips going up and down, the hormones of not having each other from months consumed us.

"Shit...bloody hell Y/N." He cursed under his breath while my walls tightened up around his dick. He pumped into me a few more times until we came in unison.

He stood up and dressed his black pants, and handing me my panties, I fixed my hair and put my bra back on. I reached for the door handle, but before I could open the door, his hand grabbed my neck from behind, and his lips getting closer to my ear.

"Don't think I'm excusing you yet, tonight you are going to scream my name, baby girl." His words made me go weak, until he let my neck off, and I opened the door and went to Ivoone and Delilah's cabin.

A few more minutes passed, until we finaly arrived at Hogsmead Station, we got our things and left the cabin. Draco was waiting outside along with Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise.

He imediatly grabbed my hand, and helped my with my baggage, giving it to Crabbe and Goyle to carried it.

"You should be nicer to them." I shouted at the boy grabbing my hand.

"What?! Why do you-" He cut himself, when saw Potter and went to him.

"I'm surprised the Ministry is still letting you walk around free, Pottah. You better enjoy while you can, I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Harry got closer to Draco, almost hitting him but Ron grabbed him, and I flinched at the sudden move and we started walking away. "What did I tell you. Complete nutter."

"Just stay away from me!" Harry shouted at Draco, while Ron was holding him back.

"Why do you gotta be like that, just leave him alone." I said to him, squeezing his hand to look at me.

"I don't care, he deserves more than that, I only spoke the trued, he is the one who needs to calm down." He spated and I rolled my eyes. We kept walking until the carriages, sat in one and went to Hogwarts.