Chapter 26

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

"Y/N, have you heard?" Delilah asked me while we were gathered in the common room, seated in a couch along with Ivonne. "There is going to be a Christmas party this weekend, without Umbitch ugly face knowledge, obviously, and it's here in the common room, if we want we can even invite people from the others houses..." Delilah added, I turned my gaze that was focused on the fireplace to her.

"Don't take me wrong, I found it as a great ideia to open our common room to the others houses, but, since when does the Slytherin house does that?" I asked raising an eyebrown.

"Well, there aren't many people who stayed for holidays so it would be a small party...and you know Slytherin house does not take it small...Actually I heard it's your sister who is hosting the party..." Delilah said, and I raised my eyebrowns in surprise and confusion.

"Wait, my sister...my sister Stephanie...she stayed for the holidays...that is...unexpectedly surprising..." I said still trying to comprehend why my sister would stay.

"I don't think it is...you see...she probably knows about you and Draco, so she is taking advantage to try to seduce him and make you suffer..." Delilah looked at me, trying to see my reaction at the mention on Draco's name.

"Well and what do you think...will he fall in her games..." I asked and driverted my gaze off her looking now at the fire place once more.

"Look..." She placed a hand on the top of mine. "He may be an ass hole, and he also may be in my list of people that I want to punch one day..." I let out a small laugh at hearing that sentence. "...but I don't think Draco would do that to you...that is too much...I mean it's your sister, besides, he know what she is...he know what are her games...so no, I don't think Y/N..." I driverted my gaze back at her again and gave her a small smile, before I stood up and walked away, to clear my head a bit.

"I told you I was going to make your life a living hell!" My sister shouted at me as soon as I got out of the common room, I didn't say anything as she stepped closer to my face, her lips formed into an evil smirk. "I do hope you come to the party Saturday...it would be much less fun making out with Draco without you there watching it..." She said the last sentence almost like whispering, trying to sound intimidated, it kinda worked though, but I didn't not let her know that.

"Oh I will definitely be there with pleasure...I would never lost the amount of failed attempts of my sister to try to seduce Draco, when I didn't even had to try..." Her face went from evil to shocked immediately, I honestly never felt so powerful beforr like I was at this very moment.

I turned around and walked away from her, not looking back, not hesitating, just walking away, while she was still speechless, honestly I didn't even know where I was going, I just wanted to have a dramatic exit, I was just moving my legs foward without any destiny to go.

I thought about going to the Astronomy Tower, it was morning so the sunrise seeing from there would help me clear my thoughts, besides, Draco wouldn't be there because he had Quidditch practice, I know it because Blaise told me.

I climbed all the stairs up, and, for my unfortunately surprise, my sight caught a pair of grey eyes when I got at the top of the staircase, however I would not let his presence affect me, so I went to a corner without telling him a word and wacthed the sunrise calmly pretending like if he wasn't even there.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes, however, I could feel Draco's eyes sticked to my head, looking at me, burning my skin, but still he remained silent for a few seconds, until he finaly drove his gaze off me, and looked at the landscape.

"I imagine you've heard of the party your sister is hosting in the common room..." He said coldly.

"Yeah I did...I imagine you will going with your girlfriend..." I said also coldly.

Forbidden Love // Draco Malfoy × Reader +18जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें