Chapter 15

On the train, I was seated next to Ivonne and Delilah, looking through the window.

"Y/N, what do you think your parents are going yo say about Draco?" Ivonne completely drove my attention of the window, looking now at the girl in fron of me.

"I don't know, but honestly, I couldn't care less." I smiled, but I knew deep inside me, that their reaction was going to be everything but good, I was trying not to think about it, but everytime I don't think about that, the situation about Voldemort pops out in my mind. I was so into my thoughts that didn't even noticed that we arrived.

"Y/N!" Delilah screamed my name, and I flinched and finaly looked at her. "Merlin, finaly you heard me, come on, we have to leave."

I stood up and got my things, when I got out of the train, my parents were waiting with my sister.

"Hmmm, hi mom..." She cut me imediatly off.

"For Merlin, finaly you're here, next time and we will not be here waiting for you, come on." She pulled imediatly by my clothes, one of our house elves was taking my sister baggage, and I had to carry mine.

When we got to our mansion, it was different, darker than it used to be, more messy, and it had people that I've never seen before, but I completely ignored them, and went to my room, it was just like it used to be, a big window with a view to the lake, a kings size bed, green silk sheets, a small black couch, and my bathroom, my room, was really small compared to my sister's, she has a big ass balcony, a bathroom with a jacuzzi that she doesn't even use, her sheets are changed everyday, a huge closet, and I only have an antiquated dresser, not that I really cared, I've always liked of small things. I packed all my clothes in the dresser, and cleaned my room, and went to rest in my bed a bit.

"Y/N, come here right now!" My mother screamed from the living room, with an anger tone, and I quickly stood up and went downstairs.

"What happened, mother?!" She was standing in front of me, with her arms crossed in front of her chest, her forehead vein popping out, and my sister was by her side with an evil smile on her lips.

"How dare you date the Malfoy's son...There isn't a worst dishonor than betraying your own family!" I quickly realized that, was my sister who told her, with that little proud smirk,

"Dishonor?! You wanna talk about dishonor...You've never cared about me, it's Stepahnie, it's alway...." She cut me of, I was holding my tears the best I could.

"You dare to talk back to me?!" She raised even more her tone. "You are a lucky girl and, if your father was here, you wouldn't talk to me like that,  it's your fault that this family is tearing apart!"

"How is it my fault, I'm not the one who works for Voldemort, I'm not the one who is a death eater like father..." She cut me off once more.

"Talking back once more, that's it, your going to your bedroom, and you will not get out of there until the school begins. This family gave you everything, a room, food, a roof, we even gave you the privilege of having the name of this family, and this is how you pay us?!" I let my tears fall down my face.

"Well maybe, I don't wanna be part of this family anymore!" I rushed to my bedroom without letting her say anything back, and closed the door, and started crying against a pillow. I had no one, not Draco, not Ivonne, not Delilah, not Blaise, no one. A hard knock beated on my door and my sister entered.

"Look at you, you are a shame." I was on my knees, hugging a pillow with my face against it, making it get wet with my tears, and she got closer to my ear, pulling my hair strongly.

"That's what you get for being a fucking slut...you will lost everything, your friends, Draco, everyone, so enjoy while you can." She let go of my hair and went to the door. "Oh, and, by the way, he will be mine." And she closed the door, locking it.