Chapter 31

"A falcon...interesting..." Ivonne said, a bit of curiosity in her voice, she was seated on her bed, and I was on mine, Delilah wasn't there, she probably went off before I arrive.

"Interesting?! Why is it so interesting that my Patronus is a falcon?" I asked.

"Well I read about them...the falcons, have a keen eye, and are among the fastest creatures on earth. If your Patronus is a falcon, that means you may have been a troubled soul who decided to cast away their evil habits to fly down the hard, right path..." She paused a bit before talking again.

"...Your nature pulls you to the dark, however, you choose to live to live within the light..." She added.

"Wait so...I'm like, easier to be pulled to the dark side...because that's my nature..." I raised my eyebrowns.

"Yes...and no..." She shaked her head, and I furrowed my eyebrowns in confusion. "...It's like I said, your nature is indeed in the dark, but you choose to live in the light...what I mean is, it depends on your strength..."

"Strength?" I asked.

"Yes, strength...you have to be strong enough to try to fight your nature, and therefore not being pulled into the dark side...but whatever, the only way that could attempt you to go to the dark side is by casting some spell from Dark Arts, so, there is nothing to you to worrie about..." She said calmly.

She was right, I would never cast those spells, my Patronus was probably a falcon, due to my family's dark side, specially my father, he's a Death Eater, which means he casted thousand of Dark Arts throughout his life, that's why he is the way it is, cold, he was a not very present father, does not speak a lot, always cold when he did, I could feel the dark magic surrounding him when I was near him.

It consumes a person, the Dark Arts, after casting one, it makes a person to try to cast another, to be addicted, like Voldemort, the amount of Dark curses he casted through his life consumed interely the person he once was.

My father was so drowed by the dark arts, the things that I heard that he did, that he proudly did, it has always scared me, that I would ended up like him, consumed by the darkness and Ivonne telling me that my nature is me to become dark did not help at all.

Our door swing opened, and Delilah bursted in the room, her eyes feeling with anger, as soon as she caught my eyes, she tried to turn around to leave but I stopped her.

"Delilah wait!" She stopped her tracks and looked me in the eye. "I'm sorry, I really am, please if there's something I can do for you to forgive me..." I said and grabbed her hand.

"You are going to do my tasks, like making my bed and homework within the next two weeks, without complaining." I laughed and nodded my head. "And no more secrets, understood!" She closed the door, and sat on her bed.

"Anyways why are you so angry..." I asked.

"Don't make me start, I might rip someone's head off." She said abruptly.

She stood silent for a moment until she took a deep breath and opened her mouth to speak.

"This morning, I left and went on a walk with Adrian...we went to the lake and talk for a few moments, until, out of nowhere he decides to kiss me." Her tone was raised.

"For Merlin's beards, that's fantastic, Delilah, why are you upset then?" Ivonne asked.

"Why am I - Why am I....Why am I upset you ask...I'm upset because after he kissed me, I said calmly and clearly that I didn't share his feelings, and you know what he did...well, he kisses me again, until I shoved him away, and pushed him into the goddam lake...that bloody idiot..." She said angrily.