Chapter 8

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

We were walking through the hallway, when a voice stopped our tracks and drove our attention to it, the boy got closer to us, now driving is gaze to me.

"Y/N, hey do you mind if we have a word." It was Blaise, Draco's friend.

"Yeah of course, girls I'll catch you up later." Ivonne and Delilah left, leaving us both in the hallway, the boy started walking and proposed to me to do the same. "What did you wanna speak with me, Blaise."

"I was just wondering if you know where Draco is. I barely saw him today."

"Why would I know where he is, I got absolutely nothing to do with him, if that's all then goodbye." I started walking faster to get away from him.

"Wait no, there's another thing I wanna tell you." I stopped my tracks, and started walking on his side again. "It's just, he's been talking about you, a lot, Draco. He's complicated you know, he is used to girls that want to be with him, just because of his family name, and stuff like that, but he says you're different."

"What is your point with all of this Blaise."

"My point is, Draco is not used to be nice, whatever happened yesterday, he probably is regretted, he is probably just confused." I didn't say anything, there was no emotion in my eyes, I tried my best to not have a reaction about this subject.

"I think he only needs a little bit of attention, and patience, please do not take too serious what sometimes he tell you, he is just used to not trusting people." He stopped his tracks so I did the same, and got closer to him.

"Well, thanks, Blaise, for letting me know."

"Just promise you will talk with him, okay." The boy placed his hands on my shoulders, now looking at my eyes.

"Okay fine I'll see what I can do but, why do you care anyways, besides he has a girlfriend now."

"I just want the best to my best friend, I want to help him. Wait, hold on, a girlfriend, he didn't told me, weird, well whatever, I have to go, but it was nice talking with you Y/N." The boy let my shoulders go, preparing his steps to leave me.

"Thanks, with you too, see you around." I waved to him, and we both left in different directions, and made my way to the Astronomy Tower. I walkep up the stairs all the way up, and when I got there, I found Draco.

"Lakewood?" I turned around to leave. "No wait. Please, stay." I turned around, without looking at him, at went to a corner far from him.

"Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend." I said while my gaze was looking at the landscape.

"My girlfriend, what are you talking about, I don't have a girlfriend." He went to my side I could feel that he was trying driving my attention to his eyes but I was still looking straight ahead.

"Yes, my sister, she told me that was after you fucked her in the bathroom yesterday." He grabbed arm, trying to pull me, closer to him, but I didn't let him.

"I didn't fucked your sister, and I'm definitely not her boyfriend, your famjly is really crazy isn't it." He took my face, and turned around, I was now facing him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Okay fine, let's say I believe, then why were you with her in the bathroom." I raised my eyebrowns, but did not move, his grey eyes were staring at my y/e/c.

"She told she wanted to speak with me in private, and pulled me inside the bathroom, but the weirdest was that we didn't actually talked about anything specific, I don't know why did she wanted to talk in private." I could see through his eyes, I could hear in his voice, that he was being honest with me, so I believed him, just nodded my head, and turned my face back to look at the landscape.