Chapter 63

The Christmas holidays passed like a flash through our eyes, soon enough and we would becoming back at Hogwarts.

No sign of my sister yet, Draco said Bellatrix has already returned, but still, no sign of her, my father kept hos promise at his fairest, and didn't allowed me to see me sister under any circumstance, I wonder how he did it.

I kept my promise and bringed food at Luna whenever I could, both she and Ollivander looked way more healthier since I started bringed them meals, asides from that, I avoided exit the bedroom, specially with Bellatrix back, I definitely didn't wanted to cross paths with her again.

But something still atorments me, who will bring daily meals at Luna when I left.

I was packing my things when my door cracked open and Draco stepped in the room.

"So, have you packed already?" He asked softly, closing the door slightly.

"Draco..." I put down the piece of clothing I was folding and walked a few steps foward him. "What will happen to Luna, and the others prisioners." I asked calmly.

"What do you mean?" He furrowed his eyebrowns in confusion.

"Who will bring her food and water when we leave?" I asked more abruptly.

He said nothing, just kept staring coldly at me, with both his hands on his pockets, which was making me a nerve by his ignorance to my question.

I slightly parted my lips to shout something at him, but he spoke before I had the chance to.

"Neepey!" Draco shouted, and a young, female elf, appeared in the room, between both of us, big spasmed blue eyes, very short and skinny, with a bat-looking ears, her servant clothes that looked like rags, dirty and quite filthy.

I haven't seen her before, the elf that always bringed food was male and old.

"Does Master wishes something that Neepey can do for him?" She asked, her voice looked like a young kid.

"When me and Y/N leave back to Hogwarts, your job will be delivery meals to our prisoners in the dungeons, everyday." Draco said firmly.

"Yes, Master." She said softly.

"And you shall not speak this to anyone." He said strictly.

"Certainly Master, Neepey lives to serve the Malfoy family." She said softly nodding her head.

"Good, now of you go." He said, and then, Neepey disaparated from the room.

"Why did you choose that elf, why not the other who brings meals?" I asked softly.

"Neepey is the most loyal, besides, she is the only one allowed to go to the dungeons, therefore no one will think suspicious of her presence there." He said firmly.

"And can we trust her?" I asked softly.

"Neepey is my most trusted elf, I would trust her my own life, after Dobby, she was the one in care of me." Draco said softly and I nodded my head.

Dobby, I saw him quite a few times in second year, when Lucius came to the school, before Harry freed him from the Malfoys, I've never thought how Draco must have felt after losing Dobby.

"So you don't need to worry, Neepey will be in charge of everything, you may go to Hogwarts rested." He said shaking his head to take a few hair strands out off his eyes.

"And about my sister, do you know of her whereabouts?" I asked softly.

"My mother said she usually sees her in her room when the elf brings food, asides from that, she doesn't leave the room, your father must have emchanted the suite." Draco said, walking towards the bathroom.