Chapter 66

Me and Draco were peacefully sleeping in each others arms, when we woke up abruptly by a hard knock on our door.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N!..." Delilah kept screaming my name until I stood up abruptly from the bed, concerned by what was happening.

"What?." She stopped yelling my name and took a deep breath before talking. "What happened?" I asked calmly but concerned.

"Stairs. Common room. Both. Now." She made sure to have big pauses between the words, and pronounced then clearly, and then left without saying another word.

"Blaise! Blaise..." She yelled in the hallway, going foward to his dorm.

I closed the door, furrowing my eyebrowns in pure confusion, it looked like an emergency, but to be honest, Delilah's definition of emergency it's quite different from mine.

"What was that?" Draco asked laughing.

"I don't know, looks important." I said rolling my eyes, and going to the dresser, reaching for a grey hodie to wear on the top of my pijamas.

Draco, also stood up and dressed a green hodie on the top of his grey sweatpants, and we both got out of the room, going straight to the common room.

When we got there, Blaise was already there, sat in the stairs, laying his head to the side touching the marble wall, half asleep, and annoyed to be awake.

Delilah was just pacing in front of him, with her gaze locked at the door, her palm on her chin, I could see through her pupils, that she was with her mind focused on a deep thought.

We sat in the ice cold stairs, in the opposite side of Blaise, so we could lay our heads in the wall as well, waiting patiently for Delilah to speak up, but she was only pacing, completely forgetting of our existence.

"Delilah for Merlin's sake. Speak." Blaise shouted annoyed, rubbing his eyes with his fingers, trying to stay awake.

"So..." She clapped her hands together, her gaze looking through all of us. "...So..." She started balancing her body with her feet, and bitting the inside of her cheek, trying to gain the courage to speak.

"Oh come on, Lightfoot, spit it out, I don't have all day." Draco shouted abruptly, and then closed his eyes, raised his arms in the air, extending his body and yawning, being now completely awake, and then lowered his hands, placing one on the back of his neck, twitching it to the side, and then opened his eyes, and caught me deeply staring at him, and I didn't even noticed the blush in my cheeks, which made him smirk.

"Okay here I go...So..." She made a big pause. "You know...So...Like..." She started mixing the words like if she had unlearned on how to speak, and we all let out frustrated groan in sync.

"Delilah I swear to Merlin if you don't start fucking telling what happened-" She cut me off imediatly.

"Ivonne said that she has feelings for me." She shouted really fast, and then placed her hands on her mouth, also in shock by her own words.

"Really? Delilah that's amazing." I said congratulating her, with a wide smile.

"Yeah, I can't believe it, I definitely did not know that already." Draco whispered to me laughing, when placed an arm around my back.

"Shut up." I said giving him a little push on his shoulder, but also laughing.

"And that's why you called us here, to say the news?!" Blaise said indignant by being awake like this.

"What Zabini, do you need your beauty sleep." Draco said mockingly.

"No, I just wanna rest my head." He replied, it was quite clear of how grumpy he was.