Chapter 12

"Honestly, I am speechless." Ivonne blastes out of laugh.

"You are going to make fun of me like forever aren't you." I was also laughing with the girls.

"What kind of bestfriends were we, if we didn't?!" Delilah couldn't hold her laugh. "You can't fucking walk, by this time, all the school already knows!" I rolled my eyes, and we talked all day long.

Suddenly we, heard a knock in our door, and Draco came in.

"Why are you here?" I asked the boy in front of me while Delilah and Ivonne were whispering to each other.

"Well, Blaise and I decided to gave you some company." At that, Blaise stepped inside waving me and closing the door, Draco layed with me, and Blaise seated next to Ivonne. We talked and laughed for hours straight.

After Christmas holidays, the classes started again and weeks have passed, me and Draco were getting even more close, and Blaise had been really interested about Ivonne, so I took advantage to make fun of her, just like she did when I couldn't walk.

"Y/N, it's not funny, we are just really good friends, that's not fair." Her voice was irritated, and furious, we were walking through the empty corridors, making our way to the common room.

"Well, what can I say, karma is a bitch." She rolled her eyes, not having anything else to say back, and I have her a little push on her shoulder, and we both stared to laugh, until we crossed our paths with the Harry.

"Y/N, can I borrow you for a moment please?" The boy asked while looking forth between me and Ivonne and I looked at Ivonne.

"Yeah of course, I'll keep going met you in the common room Y/N, bye Harry." The girl waved and started walking away from us.

"You and Malfoy?!" The boy raised his voice making me flinch and raise my eyebrowns in confusion on why is he so mad at me. "Out of the all school, and you choose Malfoy, is it because of him that you rejected me?!"

"Excuse me?! Look you are no..." I was cut off by him speaking louder than me.

"What does he have that I don't have, he is vile and it's going to break your heart!" The blood in my veins was boiling more than ever before, his attitude while talking with me like if he had anything to do with my decisions, the audacity.

"Listen, I can do whatever I want, and besides, I wanted to stay friends with you, even thought of what happened, because I didn't wanted to break you more, but apparently that's not possible!" I raised my eyebrowns and my face was full of anger and cold expressions.

"What, Y/N, okay please I overreacted, don't do this." His voice was way more calming now, but nervous.

"I'm sorry Harry but you don't give me another choice." I turned around walking away from the boy, when far away from the boy, he yelled.

"You are going to regret this, and when you do, I won't be here for you." I was tired of people trying to control my life, so I turned around rushed towards him, and slapped him in the face, he didn't say anything, he just looked at me shocked, and I left.

"He said what?!" Ivonne was speechless after hearing what happened with Harry.

"That little cockroach, I thouth he was the niccest person in the world, he is possessed." Delilah said.

"Have you told Draco yet Y/N?" Ivonne asked me.

"No, I didn...." I was cut off by hearing a knock on our door, and Draco entered.

"Draco we were talking about you..." I stood up and hugged the boy, and we both seated in my bed.

"Tell me why were talking about me, probably to say how hot I am." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes, but my facial expression quickly went cold and empty, remembering what I was about to say, and he noticed, making a worried face, trying to know what was wrong with me.

"Humm, me and Ivonne are going...for a walk, we'll leave you two alone." Delilah said with an really awkward voice, probably because of weird and uncomfortable silence now in the room, and then they left us.

"What's wrong, love?" Draco grabbed my hand, and with his other, he cupped my cold cheek, staring at my y/e/c eyes, and I started playing with his rings.

After I told him, everything that happened with Harry, his face went quickly blank.

"That motherfucker Pottah, when I catch him, he will be as good as death." He standed up, pacing around the room, as fists clenched, every single vein of his almost popping out, and I stood up and placed my hands on his face making him look at me.

"Hey, the last thing I want is to you get in trouble, he's not even my friend anymore, so there's no need to you to worrie." I kissed him passionately when the words left my mouth, and he placed his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him, our bodies now touching each other, and the kiss became hungrier, and suddenly someone knocked at the door and spoke through it.

"Sorry, if I'm interrupting but, Mr. Filch is surrounding the dungeons, and we are not supost to be here outside, so...can we get in." Ivonne's voice was calming, and with a sorry tone, until I opened the door, and let the girls in.

"Okay, it's better if I go before Mr. Filch shows up, good night you all." The boy kissed my forehead and left our dorm.