Chapter 29

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

The holidays passed throught our eyes, and school finaly started, we were gathered in the Great Hall, eating lunch, me, Draco, and Delilah, when Ivonne rushed towards us.

"Guys, look at this..." She placed a newspaper on the top of the table, it was the Daily Prophet, the title said, "Mass Breakout From Azkaban" with a photo of the Azkaban prison. "At least ten high security prisioners were confirmed that escape from Azkaban..."

"What?! How did they manage to escape from Azkaban?" I asked.

"I don't know...I've read all the newspaper, Fudge is full of contradictions, people are starting to critic and turn against him..." Ivonne said, sitting next to me.

Draco took the paper to his hands and started flipping through the pages, and stopped when saw a picture of a woman, Bellatrix Lestrange, his aunt, tortured Neville's parents till death with the Cruciato's curse, Frank and Alice Longbottom, she was one of the prisioners who had escaped from Azkaban.

"Draco...are you okay..." I asked, he placed the newspaper down at the table, and gave me a thin smile.

When I went to the Room of Requirement, I tried to avoid Harry at my best, more people was there, the Dumbledore's army was getting bigger.

Sometimes I caught Harry staring at me, his expression cold and sad, I could tell he wanted badly to speak with me. I just ignored him, and kept trying cast new defense spells that he taught us, and after that we all lefted without saying a word.

While getting out of the Room of Requirement, I bumped into someone, Neville Longbottom.

"Oh I'm sorry..." He said in a shy tone.

"Oh no problem, Neville." I said.

"It's Y/N isn't..." He spated.

"Yeah it is..." I said giving him a wide smile.

"You know, a lot of people still doubt you...but I don't...you are different, sometimes I see how good you are at defensive spells, quite amazing actually." He said.

"Well thank you Neville, is good to know that people still don't trust me..." I said.

"Oh Y/N, it wasn't my intention..." I cut him off.

"Neville I was just messing with you...don't worrie I'm already used to it..."I gave him a smile however his expression was a bit sad. "Are you okay, Neville...I heard about Bellatrix...and your parents..."

"Yeah, yeah I'm actually fine...thank you..." He said. "I'm proud of being their son, they inspire me everyday...their bravery...it really does." He said and gave me a smile.

"I'm sure they would be really proud of you Neville." I smiled at him and placed a hand kn his shoulder.

"Thank you, Y/N...is good talking with you...see you around..." He waved me and we walked away in different directions.

It was already night when I got back to Draco's dorm, my head has circuling around to find an excuse to give to Draco for arriving that late.

Telling Draco about Dumbledore's army was the worst ideia ever, he would be pissed, me, literally helping his archi - enemy, he would never trust me again.

I did wanted to tell him, keep secrets away from him were destroying me, the needed for telling him everything, and that he would understand and accept it, a fairy tail of mine really, never in a thousand years he would accept such thing.

He would feel betrayed, he would be mad, not only by me helping Harry, but to keep secrets away from him, specially big secrets, I had considered so many times in telling him, but his motivation to catch Harry stopped me from doing so.

So go to the conclusion that I wasn't going to tell him, he wasn't going to find out anyways...or would he...

"Draco?" I opened the door and stepped in, he wasn't in his dorm.

I placed a hand on the sheets of the bed, they were warm, which means he was layed here not long ago.

"Draco?" I asked once more, still with no response.

Suddenly the bathroom door swing open, and Draco got out of there, with nothing but a towel wrapped around his torso, his hair wet.

"Hey love, where have you been?" He asked me, going closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Library, with Hermione, studying for our O.W.Ls..probably something that you should do too..." I spated.

"Oh please...this is the first week of school, have patient...besides...I have things to do...important things to do..."He said amused giving me a little smirk.

"More important than the O.W.Ls?" I raised and eyebrown. "Like what exactly, may I ask?"

He imediatly crashed his warm lips against mine, slowly moving against them.

I grabbed his face, pulling him closer to me.

His hand went to my shirt and opened the buttons, making it fall in the floor carelessly, and unclasping my brassiere one handed, making me get butterflies, and all my body shivered.

He started kissing my neck, and unzipping my skirt and removing my panties.

He trowed me in the bed, and let his towel fall in the ground and placed himself on top of me and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Do you want this....beg...beg, baby girl." He said against my ear.

"Please fuck me." His tip was at my entrance, and he pushed himself inside of me, making me release moans against his neck.

He started pounding himself, and sucking one of my breasts, I burried my hands on his wet hair, while my mouth released loud moans.

"Shit Y/N...ohhh." His moans made my body shivered, he started thrusting deeply inside of me making his hips hit the inner part of my thighs.

He grabbed my neck while pounding himself in me.

"Oh god Draco...don't stop." His hand on my throat became tighter when he fastened his thrust making me gasp.

I wrapped my legs around his torso, pulling him against me, making him go even deeper inside of me.

"Oh yes...fuck..." I became a moaning mess, when his tip started hiting my most sensitive spots.

My walls started to get tighten around Draco's dick, and he went faster, until I came, and then after a few more pounds I felt Draco came inside of me.

For a moment we just let our foreheads touch, trying to catch our breaths, until he layed on my side, and wrapped his arms around me, and cuddle me, falling asleep.