Chapter 40

Next morning I woke up and I had a letter on the top of my bed and took her.

"Your mother's owl left it here a few minutes ago." Delilah said while eating cookies.

"My mother's what?!" I said standing up, opening the letter.

Y/N

You shall come along with the Malfoy's boy, to the Malfoy Manor in the Christmas holidays.

Ella Lakewood.

"Wow she didn't even sign mother, harsh." Delilah said. "...no offense of course."

"The Malfoy Manor?! What the fuck! Am I tripping?" I asked.

"No, you read that correctly, Malfoy Manor." Delilah said.

"And with Draco, the world has gone all mad hasn't it?!" I furrowed my eyebrowns in disbelief.

"What do you think that she wants?" Delilah asked.

"You tell me, I don't see my mother in ages." I said.

-

The Christmas party came, I wore a black long dress, and Delilah wore a red midi dress, Ivonne left us earlier to join Blaise, she was wearing a blue navy long dress.

"Hey girls what's up?" Blaise said in the party.

"Oh my god you both look stunning." Ivonne said and we all smiled.

"A drink?" Neville stop next to us, wearing a white suit with drinks.

"Oh hi Neville, yes please." I took a drink from him. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"I didn't get in the Slug Club." Neville said.

"Oh, I'm sorry Nev." I said taking a sip from my drink.

"Oh it's okay actually...well, bye."

"Bye Neville." I waved him.

"Is that Harry with Luna?" Delilah asked and I turned around seeing them.

"I thought he would come with Hermione." Ivonne said.

Suddenly Harry meets my eyes, and walks towards me.

"Er- hey Y/N, mind if I speak with you?"Harry asked.

"Fine, Delilah hold my drink please." I handed to her and walked to a corner with Harry.

"What do you want Harry?" I said coldly.

"Erm- I know I've said this thousands of times but, I'm sorry, really, I'm truly sorry." Harry said.

"Harry, what you said to Professor McGonagall and Snape, was a very serious accusation, and without proof, it doesn't matter that you guys hate each other, that it's not a nice thing to say Harry." I said firmly.

"I know, I know, it's just..." He pulls me closer and certified that no one was hearing us. "...I think Malfoy us a Death Eater." He whispered, I flinched when I heard what he said, if Harry knew, Draco would go straight to Azkaban, I just cleared my throat before speak.

"Harry, you know what, forget it." I pull him away.

"Y/N wait please." He shouted.

"No Harry, you just apologized for acusing Draco, and then you just accused him again, what the fuck us wrong with you, goodness sake, get a life Harry." I stepped away from him and went back to Delilah.

"Delilah, where's Ivonne and Blaise?" I asked.

"Oh, he needed to talk with her, something important...oh here they come." Delilah said.