Chapter 52

Draco didn't allowed me to get out of my dorm under any circumstance, he was avoiding at all costs, me crossing my path with his father, it was making me go insane, seeing the same walls everyday, the only time the door opened, was when one of the elves bringed food.

"Draco, I'm done!" I said to him sat in the bed reading a book, and I was standing in front of him.

"What?" He said confused.

"I mean, I'm done off you treating me like a fucking baby, I feel like a prisoner." I said.

"You don't know what my father is capable to do, and now I think he is even more mental now that he got out of Azkaban." He said calmly.

"I don't care, I'm the one who is gonna get mental, if I stay like this much longer." I said angrily, and walking towards the door.

"Are you going somewhere?!" He asked sarcastically.

"Yes! And don't you dare follow me." I said stepping out of his bedroom, and closing the door before he could say anything else.

This time, on the hallway, I quickly turned to my right, rushing away, so Draco wouldn't be able to follow me.

It had thousands of rooms along the hallway, honestly, who needs all these rooms, who even cleans them.

In the end of the hallway, there was a huge window, with a magnificent view of the all maze and a florest that was so big, that almost look endless, I stared at the landscape for a reasonable matter of seconds.

I watched as the skie, was darker than ever before, as the sound of the nature now sounded like it was pain, and suffer, there were no birds singing, nothing, all the happy and beautiful things in the nature, were gone, consumed by how dark the times are.

"Ah, I was thinking for a moment that you died..." I turned around and saw Lucius big figure standing a few steps behind me. "...but apparently not, unfortunately." He said coldly.

"Left for a late walk are we?" He said
stepping closer to my side, I said nothing, but focused on the landscape once more. "I thought you were going to follow my advice, and leave my son." He said coldly.

"It's why I love him, that I don't leave him, it would tear him apart." I said also coldly.

"You speak like if you knew something about my son." He said indignantly.

"I know more than you ever will." I said, and I could feel his anger boil inside him.

"How dare you! I let you stay in my house and this is how you-" I cut him off.

"You didn't do it willing, you let me and my family stay because you're scared to say no to the Dark Lord orders." I said firmly, and slowly looking at him. "...so like you see, I know, way more, than you think I do."

I left him there, speechless, angry, but his voice echoed to my back, when I was a few steps away from him.

"You don't know who are you speaking with, I can kill you mercilessly right now." He said angrily.

"If you had the gut to kill me, I'd be dead by now." I said as I continued walking away from him.

I felt powerful when I finished talking to him, showing no fear, any emotion, but my heart was pumping thousand miles an hour, but, I showed him how I don't need anyone to protect me, and that he have to be careful with me, at least that was my point.

"Y/N?" My sister voice echoed from the dark, and she stepped foward.

"Steph, what are you doing here?" I asked her.