Chapter 18

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

I woke up and Draco was already dressing up, I tried to stand up but imediatly fell of how sore and in pain I was from last night, Draco imediatly rushed towards me.

"Where do you think you are going?!" He started laughing hard, and helped me to stand up and sat me on the bed.

"Draco I can't miss the classes, so stop laughing 'cause it's not funny." I hit his arm but he didn't even move.

"Okay, I'm going to get my wand and put you a healing spell to calm down the pain." He took his wand and murmured a spell to my legs, after a few seconds I was able to stand up, I was still very sore, but at least I could walk without falling, so I stood up and dressed my clothes.

The first class was Defense Against the Dark Arts, with the new teacher Dolores Umbridge, everybody was already seated in their places, and the only ones left were the ones in the back so I sat with Draco. There was a paper bird flying around the classroom until Umbridge burned it down.

"Good morning, children." She started walking towards the dark board, she was wearing different clothes but still as pink as the other ones. "Ordinary Wizarding Level examinations...O.W.Ls more commonly known as OWLs, study hard and you will be rewarded, fail to do so and consequences may be severe."

She pointed her wand at a mount of books on the top of her desk, distributing one for each student.

"Your previous instruction in this subject has been disturbingly uneven, but you'll be please to know from now on you will be following a carefully structured ministry approved course of defensive magic." The book looked like a children book, it didn't said anything about using defensive spells and suddenly Hermione raised her arm. "Yes?" Umbridge asked.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells." Hermione said.

"Using spells?!" She let out a loud giggle. "Well I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom." She got closer to Hermione desk.

"We're not gonna use magic?" Ron asked, he was sitting next to Harry in the middle road.

"You will be learning about defensive spells, in a secure risk-free way." Her gaze was looking through all the class.

"What use is that, if we're gonna be attacked it won't be risk-free." Harry said, and Umbridge imediatly cut him off, and turned her back.

"Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class." Her tone was now raised when she spoke to Harry, she went to her desk and turned around facing us once more. "It is the view of the ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to get through your examinations which after all is what school is all about." Harry cut her off.

"And how is theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?!" Harry asked.

"There is nothing out there, dear...Who do you imagine want to attack children like yourself?"

"Oh, I don't know maybe...Lord Voldemort." All the class started whispering to each other, I looked at Draco and he looked at me, Umbridge smile fastly fade away when she heard Harry's words.

"Now let me make this, quite plain, you have been told, that a certain dark wizard, is at large once again, this is a lie." Harry cut her off once more but now raising his tone in anger.

"It's not a lie, I saw him, I fought him!" Umbridge cut him off by raising her tone and almost yelling.

"Detention, Mr. Potter." Umbridge said.

"So according to you Cedric Diggory, dropped dead of his own accord?" Harry asked.

"Cedric Diggory's death was an tragic accident." Harry cut her off, speaking way more louder than her.