Chapter 47

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

"How are you doing?" I asked Draco as he was still in the hospital bed.

"I'm great, can I go?" He said sarcastically.

"Look, if it makes you feel better, my sister is gonna come to help me fixing the cabinet today." I said looking at my sister standing on my side.

"Yeah, now relax, Draco, we got this." She said.

"I've never thought I would live to see you two being together without barely killing each other, sometimes I still think I'm alucinating." Draco said amusingly.

"Very funny." I said smiling.

"Now just leave me and go work in the cabinet, come on." Draco said and we left.

On our way to the Room of Requirement, I took a bird from a cage, to try again, transporting it through the cabinet.

We entered the room, and walked towards the cabinet, uncovering it, and Stephanie analised it carefully.

"So, this is the cabinet." She said still examining the cabinet with her gaze. "How have you and Draco been fixing it?" She asked.

"Well, he teach me, a spell used to mend this type of cabinets, we murmured to it, and then try to transport something through it." I said.

"That's it, nothing else?" She said.

"Yeah, but you can't just simply say it, it takes really much effort as you can see, and a lot of tries." I said.

"Okay, so show me how you do it." She said.

I handed the bird to her, and she opened the cabinet putting it inside and then closing the door.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus." I murmured with my wand pointed to the cabinet.

We waited and opened the cabinet, the bird was gone.

"Did it worked?" She asked.

"Well, he traveled there, as always, I can feel it, coming back alive is the problem." I said closing the door again.

We waited for it to come back, and opened the door once again, and just like I was expecting, the bird was death.

"You haven't managed to bring the bird back alive yet?" She asked.

"No, there once one time, where he came back, but died in the next seconds, that was my closest time." I said.

"So, the only thing we can do, is murmur the spell over and over again to fix it." She said.

"Exactly." I said.

-

Another week passed, me and Stepahnie have been trying to fix the cabinet, but we were unsuccessful, I've been worrie about Delilah, scared that some day I would show up in the dorm and it was too late, I was worried about the cabinet, worried about that as soon as it was fixed, we had to kill Dumbledore, worried about what would happen after that, what would happen to Hogwarts, what would happen to us.

Draco was getting out of the hospital today, he was finally full healed, when rushing towards there, I caught Harry, waving towards me in a hallway.

"Er- hey Y/N..." I raised my eyebrowns in confusion.

"Are you fucking deaf?! I said to you forget about me?" I shouted at him.

"Yes you did, but I want to say that I'm-" I cut him off.

"-Sorry? Yeah, the same stories all the time, you do something, always related to Draco and then you crawl like a dog to me, saying that you're sorry, always the same, I actually have lost the count of the amount of times that you "apologize" or when you said that you weren't going to talk about Malfoy again, but you did." I said angrily.