Chapter 42

*this chapter contains sexual activity*

I woke up with Draco's head against my chest, his arms around me.

I stared at him for a while, his expression looked tired and sad, I feel like this was the only night that he sleep properly, and me too.

"Have I ever tell you, that you have a big problem with staring at people in their sleep." Draco said slowly opening his eyes.

"Many times." I said amusingly.

"Good morning." He said in his morning voice, making me get butterflies.

"Good morning." I said to him.

"Happy Christmas Y/N." Draco said.

"Happy Christmas Draco." I said back, placing a kiss on his soft lips.

I opened my mouth, deepening the kiss, the hungry for him taking my body, I grabbed his clothes pulling him on the top of me.

We probably shouldn't do it, thinking the state of the things, but on the other side, that's a reason why we should do it.

I opened his black shirt, and he took my shirt off, showing my black lace bra, without breaking the kiss.

"God I've missed you." He whispered.

He took my skirt off and his pants.

He started kissing passionately my neck, my hands were resting on the top of the sheets and he took one hand intertwining our fingers together.

The hormones of not feeling each other were consuming us alive, the hunger for each other.

He unzipped my bra on handed, and started playing with my tits, his mouth went from my neck to my stomach, placing soft kisses all over it.

His hand went to my panties stroking the wetness in them, and teased my clit with his thumb.

I arched my back when I felt my panties being taken off, and two fingers sliding inside of me.

"Oh...God..." I moaned, but the needed to feel him, the needed to have him, was taking me, I wanted more, I wanted him.

"Draco..." His fingers started pumping in and out off me, and I gasp. "Draco, just fuck me please!" I manage to say.

He smirked at my sentence, and took his boxers out, letting his dick pop out in front of me.

"Be quiet, you don't want our parents to find us do you?" He said sensually amusing.

Draco's dick was at my entrance then he slowly entered me, and his thrusts were slow.

"Draco please-" I was cut off by him pounding his full length inside of me harshly.

"Shit...I forgot how tight you were." He moaned when he quickened his thrusts inside of me.

I was bitting my lip, trying my best not to moan, knowing that it wasn't a spell in the room and everybody vould hear us.

I jolt my head back in pleasure, and closed my eyes when he quickened his thrusts even more, and he gently grabbed my chin.

"Look at me, I want to memorise your pleasure face again..." He whispered to my ear, making my body shivered.

I slowly opened my eyes, locking my gaze with his eyes, memorizing him again, the way he looked, the way he felt.

"Good girl...shit." He groasned, and I felt his tip hitting my most sensitive place. "Did you missed me Y/N...did you missed feeling my cock inside of you." He whispered.