Chapter 41

When the train arrived, Draco waited for me outside, we didn't say anything to each other, we just waited for my mom to appears.

And I saw her, along with my sister, and Draco's mother, waiting for us.

We walked towards them, both nervous.

"Come on, his waiting for you." My mother said coldly.

"Who's waiting for me?" I asked.

"Shut up and come." She said turning around.

-

The Malfoy Manor was different then I thought it would be, it had a big black gate, the manor was a actually huge, with a huge maze around it.

We entered, and most of the furniture gave an impression of darkness.

"Draco will show you your room, my dear." Narcissa said.

I followed Draco, till my room, and I put my things there.

It was a dark room, a king size bed, emerald green silk sheets, a black couch, a shelve with some books, a big window with a view to the big maze outside, and a private bathroom.

I turned around and saw Draco standing at the door, his gaze looking at me, sad as always.

"I have to be honest, I thought I would come here under others circumstances." I said looking around the room, he didn't reply to me. "...Draco, do you...do you know who's waiting for me?" I asked.

He took a deep breath, he closed the door, and sat on the edge of the bed, and I sat besides him.

"Y/N, please I ask you to don't freak out...and first you have to understand, I didn't had anything to do with it, it was your mom." He said.

"Okay, just tell me." I said.

"The Dark Lord..." Draco said, and I furrowed my eyebrowns.

"What? Why? What does he want from me?" I ask.

"He wants you to...to...become a Death Eater, and help me in my task." He says, and I stand up, tears forming in my eyes, pacing around the room, shaking my head in disbelief.

"No, no, please tell me your lying Draco, please!" I shouted with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I'm so sorry Y/N." He stood up and hugged me strongly while I cried into his arms. "I didn't want this for you Y/N, I wanted you to be safe, I don't want this life for you." My head was burried in his arms, but I could sworn I heard him crying too, his voice was shaking.

"Wait, did you said it was my mother's idea?" I said pulling away.

"Well it was what my mom told me." He said.

I imediatly rushed away from the room Draco tried to stop mebut I shoved him away, and went downstairs, walking towards my mom talking with Narcissa.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!" I shouted at her multiple times. "Why, why did you do that?!" I asked.

"It was you, or your sister, and obviously I wouldn't let my true daughter become a Death Eater." She said coldly.

"Oh wait so you don't like Death Eater too, when your husband is one!" I shouted.

"Mind your tone!" She said.

"I hate you" I said once more and rushed away to my room again.

"I want you here in ten minutes!" She shouted when I was going upstairs.

I went to my bedroom and layed in the bed, collapsing in tears, Draco showed up there, and slowly sat besides me, stroking my hair gently.

"Why does my life have to be like this Draco, why?" I sobbed.